Chapter 48.

Amber's POV.

I wake to a loud bang. I snap awake and look at the door.

The boss rogue is standing there looking at me.

" Time to get started girl. We have a long night ahead of us." Says Fenris.

He reached down and takes off the silver cuffs reliving the burning pain that had never seemed to stop.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He shoved me forward towards the door. " Get walking." Spat Fenris.

Apparently something's got him in a bad mood, worse then how he normally it I'm guess it the way everyone nearly flinches in fear as he passes.

He leads me towards a tent. I walk in and stop right then.

Everywhere around this place is silver weapons and tools of any kind.

" Don't worry. I'm not going to be using any of these weapons. I have something else planned." Says Fenris.

He pushes me forward. " To answer your question on why I attacked your mates pack and killed his mother. It was for revenge against Conan. " says Fenris.

" Revenge? What did Alpha Conan do?" I ask. Unable to stop myself from asking.

" You see girl. Alpha Conan has never been perfect. He did something to me that was unforgivable and called for revenge. So that's what I did. " says Fenris.

" What did he do that was so unforgivable?" I ask.

" Conan killed my mate. " spat Fenris.

My eyes widen. That's why he was after Alpha Conan.

" Why are you after me though?" I ask.

" I have something against your father as well." Says Fenris.

If my eyes could go any wider they would have.

Fenris looks right at me and smirks.

" Your fathers strict on rules isn't he? Where do you think he gets that from?" Says Fenris.

" I don't know." I say.

" Come on girl think. Has your father ever talked about his life before he joined that pack or did you think he's always been from your pack?" Says Fenris.

" No he's never talked about anything." I say.

" He gets it first from his father. Then he former friend Conan. Long ago your father, Conan and I were the best of friends. We were the children of the Alpha, bête and third in command. Kinda like you and your puny friends. Along with you stupid mates friends. Our pack got wiped out by a huge rogue attack. The three of us were the only survivors. We built a pack from nothing. Conan was the Alpha. He always has been. Your father has always been bête and I was third. We ran that pack perfectly. Then Conan met his stupid mate and soon she was pregnant. Your father soon met his mate and went to join her pack and left us. I soon found mine. She was perfect. She was a rogue and Conan hated rogues. She became a member of our pack and soon we were gonna have a son. Then there was a rogue attack on our pack and Conan thought she caused it. He killed her without a seconds hesitation. He never even let her explain or have her a trial. I never forgave him for that. He killed my mate and child. I left that pack and became the boss rogue. I started planning my revenge. Killing his mate and framing his child. Your father heard about conan killing my mate and child and did nothing. They forgot me. So now I'm having my revenge on your father. " spat Fenris.

My eyes were staring in complete shock. " What are you gonna do to me?" I ask.

He smirks and picks up a bottle. " This girl is Wolf Bane. It can easily kill you, but that's not what I'm gonna use it for. " says Fenris.

He pushed me back and I hit a wooden chair. " Sit back." He spat.

I had no choice. I sat back and he hooked silver cuffs around my wrists, ankles and waist which was thankfully covered by clothes.

" I found a way to use Wolf Bane on a wolfs mind and warp it. I can turn you against your family and friends. Make you one of us. It may nearly kill you. However I've experimented a lot to figure out what to do and how to do it. It will cause a lot of pain, and it may also break your mate bond unless he's marked you." Says Fenris.

He then looks at my neck and smirks. " So he has. Good, then your bond might not break."

If I wasn't already scared I would be terrified at this very moment by his words.

" You can't  use that stuff on me. " I say.

He laughs. " Doesn't matter if I can or can't. I'm gonna use this on you and if it doesn't kill you, I'm gonna turn you against your own family and pack, and mate. They'll never see that coming." Says Fenris.

I'm very scared right now. I don't want this to happen. It can't happen.

Connor, what if he feels the pain through the bond?

" Come on, you can't do this. My father didn't do anything. " I say.

He snarls and slams his hand down on the table next to the chair.

I flinch. " THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE!!" He yelled.

He walks to the other side of the wooden chair I'm on. " We were friends since we were kids. He should have done something. Heck even getting a apology from Conan would make me a a little less angry at them, but it still would never fix what he did. I felt everything. All the pain she felt as she died. As she screamed I screamed and Conan did nothing. I hate both of them. Now it time for revenge." Spat Fenris.

Dang this boss rogue is way more scarier then I thought he could be.

He takes a large silver dagger and holds it by a leather handle.

He held it at my arm. He pressed the blade into my arm and cut.

I yelled out in pain from it. She then holds up the wolf bane.

" Once I insert this into your blood stream it will mess with your head and hurt your body. It won't be enough to kill you, but it will damage your brain. That when I'll warp it and turn you into one of us. Get ready. It starts now." Says Fenris.

I can't help, but whimper in fear, and with that he inserts the Wolf Bane into my system.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this one. I've only read a few stories that involve Wolf Bane so I figured I'd use it for the boss rogues plan. I'll have the next one updated soon. It will be Connors POV.