Chapter 13.

Soon with John's help, we had food on the table just as mom and dad entered the house.

" Hello." John and I say in unison.

They smile at us and together we all sit at the table.

We then started eating. No one really spoke, but I can tell by the look on both John and dads faces, they were most likely mind linking about today.

I looked at mom. She smiled at me.

As soon as dinner was done, John and dad made their way to upstairs to talk.

Mom and I watched some tv. I kept my eyes glued to the window though.

I can't wait till I go see Connor tonight.

Soon enough my mom went upstairs as well and I went to my room till midnight.

By the time it was midnight I left my room. The others were asleep. I made my way down the steps and out the back door and made my way towards the forest where Connor was.

As I got closer I could see him waiting for me where the trees started becoming to much for others to see him.

He smiled and embraced me when I finally got to him.

I hugged him back right away without hesitation.

Once I let go he took my hand and gently took me towards the spot where he sleeps.

" Hey Connor?" I ask.

" Yes Amber?"

" Do you think we could go for a run tonight? I haven't shifted in a few days and my wolfs begging me to go for a run." I say.

He smiles back at me. " Of course we can." He says.

Soon we got to the spot where he sleeps, we then went behind separate trees and quickly got undressed and shifted into our wolfs.

I came out from behind the tree as my solid white wolf to see Connor already there as his wolf with beautiful shades of grey and those amazing blue eyes.

I walk over to him. He nudges my head with his and starts walking forward and looked back to make sure I'm following.

I do. I quickly follow him and soon we were running. Me only a step or two behind him.

The wind felt amazing on my face as we ran. My wolf was enjoying the run. She always enjoys running, but she enjoys it more because Connors with us.

' I think after the run we should tell him about the rogues around our territory.' Says my wolf.

' I agree.' I say back.

Connor and I ran pretty far. We arrived at a small pond that was deep in my packs territory.

We stop right next to it. Both of us are panting heavily.

We end up laying down. I curl into him and he just lays around me in a protective way.

It's nice. I've never been able to do anything like this before. I really enjoy spending time with my mate.

It's fun and I love to just sit with him and enjoy the time we have.

Somehow I end up drifting off to sleep.

I am soon woke however with him nudging me with him nose.

I wake slowly and look at him. It's still very dark out. I look in his eyes. He has a frantic and worried look in his eyes.