Chapter 3.

Rogues, why are there rogues in my house? How did they even get passed the borders? It doesn't make any sense!!!

The rogues step closer to us. Its massive black paw getting closer.

I mind link Tasha. ' When I say go you get up and bolt for the door, understand? '

She only nods. Huh that's weird. I can mind link her but not my father.

I have no time to wonder about that though, cause that's when one of the rogue lunges forward and is coming straight for me.

I scream. " NOW TASHA!!!" I yell.

We get up and scramble out of the way just as the rogue lands at full speed and slam sideways into the couch as it tried to turn.

Tasha is already opening the doors, and the second were out side we shift. Our dresses tear to bits as we grow, but nows not the time to worry about that.

The three rogues are barreling after us as we race down the street. ' DAD PLEASE ANSWER US PLEASE?!! ' I beg over mind link.

Still nothing.

I mentally scream. Then one of them slams into my side and I fall to the ground. I flip on my back just as it stands over my solid white wolf.

It raises its paw with claws extended, and slices down. I block it with my paw, but let out a small yelp as it slices through the skin.

Tasha then tackles the wolf on top of me and bites down on the neck. The wolf struggles and fight for its life as she tears at the neck. Finally it goes limp and turns back into a person.

Now the other two rogues are angry, very angry. The let out a huge nasty snarl and leap after us.

We take off running again straight for the pack house.

I let out a howl filled with panic. We're getting closer to the pack house. Please let someone have heard that?

We're running as fast as we can, but not fast enough. The two rogues leap through the air and tackles both of us.

Were trying to fight them off as we howl and yelp.

The one that tackled me tries to bite my neck, but before it can it gets tackled off of me by a huge wolf from our pack.

I quickly scramble to my feet and look around for Tasha, only to see that the wolf that she was fighting had been tackled off her as well.

She makes her way to my side fast. I recognize the wolf that tackled the rogue off of me. It was Kurt.

' Go to the pack house, get to safety now!! ' ordered Kurt over the mind link.

We didn't think twice before we turned and bolted towards the pack house.

The second we were at the door we shifted and walked in. No one was around so we ran to one of the back rooms and grabbed some of the extra clothes we left there in case this ever happened.

We slipped on the clothes and went back down stairs just as Alpha George, my father and the third in command walked in.

My dad looked furious when he saw us. " What the heck are you two doing here? Didn't Alpha George say to stay in your houses?!!"

What the heck was he yelling? " Dad let us explain, we were at the house locking the doors and window when three rogues appeared at the door and... " I started, but he stopped me.

" That's a lie, there are no rogues anywhere in or around our pack territory. So why don't you tell me the truth!!" He yelled.

Alpha George was just watching. " Dad I'm not lying, there were rogues, huge rogues and they broke into the house through the window in wolf form and tried to attack us. We then had no choice but to come here." I say. My voice was slowly rising out of anger, why wouldn't my own father believe me? I'm his daughter for Pete sake!!