Chapter 18.

As we get closer to the pack house I grow more and more nervous.

I'm going to learn stuff about Connor, and it won't come from his mouth.

I want to learn about him, but I want him to be the one to tell me.

I have no choice but to go to this meeting today and I have no choice but to listen to everything.

If they find out about him and see me with him, then Connor will be in serious trouble and people will think I'm leaking private information to the enemy or something, and I know for sure they would be wrong.

Connor isn't a enemy and he will never be a enemy.

Soon enough we make it to the pack house, my father opens the door and allows mom and I in first before he and John follow suit.

We walk down the hall and my father gets in front of us and leads us to the meeting room.

He lets us in and we follow him to our seats.

He goes to Alpha George and stands behind him along with the third in command.

Soon enough everyone is in the pack meeting room. Aside from the hurt and injured in the pack hospital. I'm pretty sure they will be told all this later as well.

I look around and my eyes land on Tasha. She locks eyes with me and gives me a small smile to which I return.

I then continue to scan the room and my eyes land on Kurt. He's still got a cast on, and doesn't seem like he's in the best shape to be here, but somehow he's here anyway.

He sees me looking at him and waves at me. I return the wave and look back at Alpha George just as he called for everyone's attention.

All heads stare in his direction. He clears his throat and begin to speak.

" I have called you all here to discuss and very important matter." He says looking out at the pack.

" Earlier this week at the pack party we held, we had invited Alpha Conan and his pack to join us to which he happily accepted. However the party was cut short by a mind link to Alpha Conan from a prison guard at his pack stating that there had been a prison break in his pack jail, which caused him and his pack to rush home and both packs, our own and his, to be put on lock down for the night."

Alpha George took a step forward and his eyes scanned over every person in the crowd.

" Alpha Conan has told me the number of people who have escaped, what they were arrested for, what they look like and just how dangerous they are. I have called you all here to tell you all this." He turned to look at my father who held a small note book.

" Bête Rick, if you would please hand me the list of names." Says alpha George.

My father steps forward and hands the note book to the Alpha and backs right back up to the spot he had been.

I am now very nervous. Connors name is on this list.

Alpha George looks at the list and reads the first name. " Alpha Conan did not give me any last name so I will be reading only the first. The first name on this list is Ron, he was arrested for attacking and injuring multiple pack members at a pack get together. The cause for this, he lost his mind do to losing his mate during a rogue attack."

I bite my lip when he mentions rogues. I don't like them, and I've had my fair share of rogues. I don't want to deal with them again. Ever.

" The next name is Timothy, he was caught trying to sneak into the Alpha's house and meet with him to talk about a matter he thought was most important and ended up trying to attack the Alpha himself out of anger." Says Alpha George.

Oh man, I wish they would just hurry up and read Connors name and what he was arrested for. This nervousness is killing me!!

' I know, I can't barely stand listening to the other names.' Says my wolf.

I don't reply cause I need to pay attention to what Alpha George is saying.

" Next name on the list is Percy, caught for trying to sneak into the pack house armory for a weapon that had recently been taken away from him do to back accident during training." Says Alpha George.

I start to wonder how many people escaped. After every name had been said Alpha George showed us a pic of what they looked like.

These guys look pretty normal, but from the look in their eyes I can tell there is something wrong deep within them.

I know by this that Connor was right when he said he didn't do what he was arrested for.

If he did then he would have the same look in his eyes as these guys do.

Alpha George showed us about four more people, still non of them were Connor.

' I wish they would hurry up and tell us about Connor!! ' says my wolf.

' I know, you and me both.' I say back to her.

My eyes shift across the place and I lock eyes with Tasha. She looks very nervous as well and I'm not sure why.

I look over at Kurt and see he's listening closely.

Alpha George then say there is two more names on the list and I know for sure one of them is Connors.

I grow even more nervous.

" The next name is Drake, he was arrested for helping in a rogue attack." Says Alpha George.

Oh great, the next is Connors name, I know it.

I look at Tasha once more and see her eyes are glued to Alpha George, my eyes then shift to Kirt to see he's doing the same.

I then look right back Alpha George as he starts to read the last name.

" Now this person has been charged with life in the pack prison for a crime that can never be forgiven." Says Alpha George.

Here it comes!!

" The last name on the list and the most dangerous out of all is Connor." He holds out a picture and sure enough its him.

I want to stand up and yell that what he said about him isn't true, by that would give away to much.

Hurry up and say what he was arrested for already.

" He was arrest for killing the packs very own Luna."

Comment and vote.