Chapter 26.

Connor woke me two hours before my family wakes as he always does.

We walked back to my yard together after he helped me gather up all my things.

Once we got to the edge of my yard I turned and planted a small kiss to his lips.

" I won't see you tonight cause I'll be with Tasha, but stay safe so I can see you the next night." I say.

" Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Now go. Enjoy time with your friends and family. I'll see you soon." Says Connor smiling at me.

I smiled and hugged him before turning and running to my house.

I slip through the back door and lock it behind me before turning and walking as fast and quietly to my room as I can.

I close my room door and change into my pajamas. I then slip into my bed and fall asleep fast.

John wakes me up two hours later and tells me that Kurt will be leaving the pack hospital today, and that we're going to be out front to see him.

Alpha George is working so he's not going to be able to be there for him.

So John offered our assistance to help Luna Chloe help her son get settled back into his room.

He's still a bit hurt, but not enough to be in the pack hospital anymore.

However he will be in bed to rest for about four days before he can get up and walk around all he wants.

I nodded and hurried into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth.

I then combed my hair and put it in a nice braid before rushing downstairs to meet John.

John handed me a blue berry muffin.

My mother must have made some before she left today.

I took it gratefully and ate it as I left with John to go to the pack hospital.

We got there to wait for Kurt and Luna Chloe come out in record time.

About ten minutes later Luna Chloe walks out with Kurt right next to her.

When he spots us he grins. We grin back. Luna Chloe, John and I walk around him as he walks in case he needs help.

I highly doubt it though. Kurt is the son of an Alpha. He's strong and can walk on his own without us being around him for help.

However we still worry about him and Luna Chloe wanted us to be there just in case.

The Alpha's house is in a very secured area, but given the fact of what's been going on with the rogue attacks and the escaped prisoners from Alpha Conan's pack, Alpha George, and Luna Chloe have been staying in the top floor of the pack house.

There's many bedrooms in the pack house in case a major attack happens and the women and children have to stay there for shelter and a place to sleep till it's safe.

The top floor has enough rooms for the Alpha's family, the bête's family and the third in commands family to stay.

The biggest rooms are for the Alpha and his family.