Chapter 36.

As soon as we make it into my room I quickly shut the door and lock it before turning to Tasha who is sitting in the edge of my bed.

" What are we going to do Amber?" Says Tasha.

" I don't know Tasha. The first thing we have to do is tell our mates. " I say.

" Yes we do. " says Tasha.

I walk over to the window and look out. I see the guards walking around the yard making sure there's no rogues are around.

I then turn back to Tasha. " Do you think they saw the rogues today?"

" Maybe, there's a good chance they did. Who knows, maybe they killed as many as they could before the rogues made it to the town." Says Tasha.

" Looks like we'll just have to ask them when we see them tonight." I say.

Tasha nods. I sit down on the bed with her.

" I feel like we should tell Kurt about this." Says Tasha.

I nod. " I felt the same way, but we can't. He's the Alpha's son. If he knows about Connor then he will have no choice but to tell Alpha George. We can't tell him Tasha. I can't lose Connor. I love him." I say.

" I wasn't going to tell him. I want to, I mean we've told each other everything since we were little. It's weird not telling him something as big as finding our mates. Plus if we do tell him and he tells Alpha George, not only will your mate be arrested, but so will mine and Cassandra for their help in Connors escape. I can't lose my mate either." Says Tasha.

Then her eyes go wide. " Did you just say you loved him?" Says Tasha.

I roll my eyes. " Yes I said that. " I say.

She lets out a squeal and claps her hands together a few times, smiling for ear to ear.

" Details, details!!!"

I laughed and started telling her everything that happened.

By the end she was hugging me.  " I can't believe it. This is wonderful Amber. You and your mate love each other." Says Tasha.

" I know, it's amazing. " I say.  I can't help but to grin at how excited she is.

Soon theres a knock on the door. " Hey Amber. I need you to come downstairs. It's to dangerous for you to leave the house so he came to see you." Says John.

" Who?" I ask.

" Kurt." He says.

I look at Tasha and she grins. " Ok. We'll be down in a second." I say.

" Ok." Says John. We then hear his footsteps as he makes his way down the stars into the den where they stopped.

I look at Tasha and together we run for the door before making our way down the steps and into the den.

When we got to the den there stood Kurt.

Tasha ran up and hugged him tight. I was right behind her and did the same.

Kurt chuckled and hugged us back tight.

" What are you doing here?" I ask.

" Well first of all I knew both of you were here and I wanted to see both of you." Says Kurt.

" What's the second reason?" Says Tasha.

" There were many bodies of dead rogues close to where the attack happened. Someone tried to help block them. " says Kurt.

Tasha and I pretended to be shocked. However Tasha and I both knew it was Cassandra, Clayton and Conner who stopped them.

" Wow. So the ones you guys killed in town weren't all that came?" I say.

" No. Apparently there had been about twenty of them and ten were killed in the woods and the last ten in town." Says Kurt.

" Wow." Was all I could say. Kurt nods.

" I don't know who or what is killing all these rogues before they even attack us, but I thank them for it and so does my dad." Says Kurt.

I nod. I'll have to tell Connor that tonight.

Kurt went to the couch and sat down. Tasha and I sit next to him and John sits in the chair close by.

" So is your dad allowing you to go on patrol again?" I say.

" Sadly no. I am healing at a good rate, but he doesn't want me pushing it yet." Says Kurt.

We nod at that. " I can understand that."  Says John.

" So anyone up for a movie?" I say.

They all look at me and smile before nodding.

" I pick it though." I say.

They all groaned but agreed. I grinned and ran to the movie stand and grab the new movie I had yet to open.

Kurt takes the movie and looks at the cover. " The Hunger Games. What the heck is this?"

I snatched it back from him. " I know cause I read the book. However you have to watch to find out. " I say. They nodded.

I put in the movie and start it as I sit back down on the couch.

By the time the movies over they look at me.

" You read a book about 24 kids going into a arena and are forced to fight to the death until there's one left?" Says Kurt.

" Yup. There's three books to the series. " I say.

" You've read them all?" Says John.

I roll my eyes. " DUH. Of course I have. " I say.

" I'm glad I don't live in that world. I'd hate to go up myself or watch my friends go to just be killed in a arena. " says Kurt.

" Yes I'm pretty sure everyone hates that. So it's a good thing we don't live in that world. Instead we deal with bloodthirsty rogues bent on killing everyone." I say.

Kurt smiled. " Hey I forgot to tell you one more thing." Says Kurt.

" What?" Both Tasha and I say.

" I spending the night tonight." Says Kurt.

Tasha and I cheered and hugged him. " Come on Tasha. Let's go cook. We need to make a big meal for everyone. " I say. It was close to dinner time anyway.

She nodded and we both got up and went to the kitchen. Looks like sneaking out tonight will be even harder then I thought it would be.

Comment and vote.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get this chapter up, but here it is. Anyway Happy Easter. :-)