Epilogue

Angels POV

     "Clay, baby, will you grab Sapphire's and Sienna's dolls please? They are on the step," I yelled from our new white Escalade that held our 5 children all secured in their car seats.

     "Yes, Angel. One second, I have to fill up Christian's juice," he yelled back from the stone porch of our house that we have lived in for about 3 1/2 years now. It was the middle of November, the kids celebrated their third birthday last month and Clay and I celebrated our third anniversary two weeks ago.

     "Mommy?" Alexander cried from the middle row of seats.

     "Yes, Zander," I replied as I looked back at him. I had just secured him into his car seat.

     "It's too tight," he simply said. He was the most well behaved of all of the kids, and self sufficient. "Can I try it?" he asked calmly.

     "Sure, bud. Go ahead," I know that most parents would say that it would be a bad idea to let your toddler know how to get out of his own car seat, but that thing was complicated to latch let alone tighten or loosen. I was sincerely curious to see if he could figure it out. So I watched as his little fingers moved quickly over the straps. He bit his lip softly as he focused on what he was doing. Personally, I was fascinated. I felt so blessed to have such intelligent children even at a young age. Zander's little dilemma that he was tackling right now was a great example of the amazing moments that I had in my house with my children that would one day mean a lot to the pack.

     When I think of the value their positions would one day mean to the pack, it made me so proud. They already meant the world to the pack! If Clay and I ever need help or needed a night away there were pack members lined up begging to help. Mostly Amber helped at first but then we found out she was pregnant. Soon after that she had two little girls Krislynne and Kendall, then before their first birthday, she was pregnant with two more, a boy and a girl named Aiden and Layla. So now it's quite difficult to help each other out because there is nine of them in total. That's why on the rare occasion that Clay and I have time to ourselves, we end up splitting them up. Ava, the young girl that we saved from the Castle of Rogues, met her mate last year and has one baby, Damien. My girls absolutely adored her baby and Sappphire absolutely adored Ava, they really took a liking to each other. So, usually, Ava watched Sapph, Sienna, and her Damien; Lexie, who I have made great friends with from the pack house, usually took my boys, Zander, Christian, and Kobe.

     All of my kids were sweet though. Zander and Sapphire were by far the most independent and very alike in so many ways. The two looked like they could be twins by themselves. My blonde hair and Clay's blue eyes were dominant in both of them. They had a close relationship too, and both were developing at an above average rate. But, Sapphire's eyes set her apart from her siblings. They were the source of her name. They were such a bright blue that you could see them glowing, even from a distance. 

     Christian was the ideal baby and was right on target for everything. He had dark hair and dark blue eyes, just like his father. He was so well behaved and a loved to please people in everything that he did. At only three years old he would try to help around the house and sit and talk with me about anything he could imagine.

     Kobe, however, was the definition of trouble. That boy was so ornery. Don't get me wrong, he was a great kid! But he was very touchy and loved nothing more than picking on his sisters. The best part was always when he was messing with them and Zander and Christian teamed up and put him in his place. But then there was Sienna. She was such a gorgeous child. At the age of three she had light brown hair that fell all the way down to her waist with perfect curls and her smile was so precious. She had long eyelashes, like her mother, and big beautiful blue eyes. She had the sweetest heart and already at the age of three was already enjoying things like reading and helping to cook.

     "Mommy! Mommy! I got it!" Zander yelled.

     "Yes you did! Good job, sweetheart!" I said holding up my hand, he gave me a high five. Then, Clayton opened the door on the other side of the car, where Christian's car seat was. 

     "Here ya go, bud," Clay said handing him his sippy cup full of juice and passing back Sapphire's and Sienna's baby dolls.

     "Thank you, Daddy," the girls said in unison. 

    "Thanks, Dad," Christian said as well. Clay was on Zander's side beside me now and the kids were ready to go. Clay kissed my lips softly and quickly but it was enough to get the car full of three year olds giggling, they loved to see us show affection. 

    "Thanks, Daddy," I said in a singsong voice trying to mimic the kids with a smile when he pulled away. I kissed his cheek.

     "Anytime, babe," he said closing Zander's door and opening mine. I hopped in and waited for him. "I've got all the kids, the ginormous stroller, a cooler full if juice, and an irresistible mate," Clay said quietly. "WHO'S READY TO GO TO THE ZOO?!" He shouted earning cheers from all of the kids in the car as we pulled out of the driveway. As I looked down at my left hand that was being intertwined with his right I looked closely at my wedding ring and the thought that came to mind as I was laughing was look out world, especially those of you at the zoo.

Thank you so much for the continued support of every single one of my readers. I have enjoyed writing my first book. Please check out the sequel, You're Mine. Once again, I am so thankful for the opportunity to share this with all of you. The first final edit is now complete, but please feel free to inbox me or comment with any questions or suggestions. Also I am still looking for some cover art for this book and the sequel. Send any ideas my way please!

Thanks again,

Ariana Amora