Chapter 18

Ambers POV

     At this point I was not even thinking. How could I? We had talked for hours and I fell even harder for him. Then, after I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me, he kissed me for the second time. We were sitting up on my couch and he leaned in and planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips, but we continued. I put my hands on his solid stomach and he wrapped his arms around my lower waist. Then he licked my bottom lip and the kiss changed to a whole new level. Now we were laying on the couch, my legs wrapped around his waist and him on top of me. He began playing with the hem of my  tank top and he began kissing my neck. Then, he lifted my tank top just enough to inch his hand under it. A moan escaped my lips as he started to rub small circles on my stomach, which only encouraged him to inch higher. He continued kissing my neck and I started to think that I should be nervous, but I wasn't nervous at all. I had just met Lucas, though I knew him better than almost anyone. Nothing he did made uncomfortable at all. If anything, I wanted him to continue exactly what he was doing. So I moaned again, urging him to go on so he did, reaching my ribs, he smiled on my neck and started to rub small circles again. Then he inched higher until he reached the seam of my bra. He ran his fingers along it a few times, teasing me, which caused me to ask him out loud to continue. Yet, didn't go further, he ran his finger onto the seam and then back to my skin and back to the seam. He went on like this several times until I could barely stand it anymore. My legs tightened around him and my hips closed on his. I pulled him into me so that his chest was on mine and he had just enough room to leave his hand under my shirt. I felt his mood change from playful to passionate as his wolf started to take over. I ran my fingers over his toned stomach and as soon as my finger made contact with his abs chills went down my back. He was so perfect.

     "I am overwhelmed by my feelings for you, Amber. You're my mate and I feel all of it. I want to keep going, I promise. I know that it's what you want and I think it's clear that I want to know you in this way, but if I go any higher today my wolf will take over," he whispered in my ear. "I can do this though," he whispered as he started kissing my neck again. Then he pierced his teeth into my skin, leaving a mark. At first it was painful but just before I could scream, it changed to the most pleasurable feeling. He continued sucking on the mark and licking it which made it feel even better.

     "How is this possible?" I asked in a whisper, but he didn't respond and he didn't need to. There was no explanation for the happiness that had just entered my life. The only thing I knew how to explain was that that my life was perfect now that Lucas has entered it and it comforted me to know that he felt the same way about me. What we had between us was an undying passion. Nothing in the world could take this away; I had my mate and that was all I would ever need for the rest of my life. It was Lucas and me forever.

Angel's POV

     When we got home I took off my heels and returned them to their place in their closet. My life had been feeling like a dream since I met Clay. Not even Daniel's mid-life crisis could take my focus off of what I was feeling in this new version of myself. I looked around at the closet and all the details Clayton had included to prove he was listening in all of the little conversations that I shared the things I liked. My life was changing rapidly around me and I wasn't even scared of the commitment piece of it. I felt safe with Clayton and even when difficulty arose, it felt easier to overcome with him by my side.

     After Clay was finished getting ready for bed, I removed my makeup and showered. I crawled into bed beside him and realized just how perfect it felt to touch him like this. We whispered softly to each other about how grateful we were to be doing this together. He asked me if I was afraid of the situation with the rogues and if tonight was relaxing or stressful.

    "I wouldn't say it was relaxing, but I wasn't scared with you there. More than anything it was fun. I enjoyed being there and dancing on you knowing we would be going home together way more than I've enjoyed any other experience like that in a place like that," I told him truthfully.