Chapter 14

Angel's POV

     It felt like we were dancing. His hands moving up and down my legs which were wrapped around his waist, one of my hands playing through his thick and dark hair, my other hand tracing the muscles of his stomach and side, our lips moving rhythmically, and our tongues twisting and turning with each other as we both yearned for more. I moaned into his mouth as we took a breath before our lungs burst. I swear, I have never felt such a pleasurable sensation like his body pressed against mine.  

     "Babe, I want to show you one more thing before we keep going," Clayton said with a smile.  

     "Okay," I said putting my arms around his neck. I was about to get up, when he scooped me up into his arms and stood to his feet while holding me. 

     "I've got you, beautiful," he said and I laughed. "Before your surprise, I have another question for you," Clayton said. 

     "What's that, Clay?" I asked with a smile. 

     "How would you feel about moving in with me?" he said as he stared into my eyes. I thought about it for a minute, but as soon as I saw his dark, sparkling eyes I had to accept. 

     "Hmm..." I said tentatively to joke with him.

     "It would be much more practical since the pack is having some difficulties right now. I could keep you safe with me and you would be here to help me make pack decisions," he said seriously. "Plus, if you are going to be my wife and spend forever with me, it's going to happen eventually," he added.

     "Of course I will, love. I was only messing with you when I hesitated," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. He laughed on my lips.  

     "And I thought that if you wouldn't be going home for a few days, you would need some clothes, right?" He asked. I laughed as he led me into a huge walk in closet. "This is what Kaylee helped with,"  he said as he sat me down in a huge room that was about the size of his bedroom. On one side of the room was a bunch of boys clothes and on the other side were racks full of clothes my size and taste. "Actually, she got a few things from your house, but most of them are new. She shopped after school while I was with you and I shopped during school while she was with you." He said happily. "She taught me what you like," he added with a smile. I immediately started looking at all of the clothes. There was everything from casual, to business, to dressy. More than enough clothes for me. I might not even have to bring the rest of my clothes here, there was more than enough for me to move in.

     "This is amazing, Clayton. Thank you so much." I said hugging him tightly. No one had ever done anything like this for me before.

     "You're welcome, babe. But there's more," he said opening a door revealing a slightly smaller room of all my clothes. I felt like a princess. There was a vanity and smaller closets full of shoes, shorts, bathing suits, and dresses. I walked over to one closet full of dresses. Party gowns, ball gowns, casual dresses, and more that I didn't even know how to describe. There were at least 50 gowns that I will only be able to wear to certain types of events. I looked at Clayton in awe and he chuckled. "My personal favorite," he said walking towards me. "I spoiled myself a little bit here. I can't wait to see you in all of these," he said with a smile as he pulled out a short black dress made entirely of lace that even I would consider a little short for comfort. It had sleeves that would go down to my elbows and a V shaped neck line that when down far enough to make me laugh. 

     "Are you serious?" I asked with a smile. Instead of replying he pulled out a dark purple dress with silver spaghetti straps and a sheer piece to expose my midsection. After the sheer it flowed down to about mid thigh. Then he showed me a red dress, about the same length as the black one, that was strapless. Then, he pulled out a dress that I fell in love with, my favorite dark blue color with a subtle sparkle and thin straps.