70. Closer

This is based on the song Closer by the Chainsmokers ft Halsey. And it's my favorite song at the moment so I thought I'd write about it.

Joe Trohman:

(I guess I should warn you that both Joe and the reader will be smoking in this imagine)

"So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover, that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder"

"Hey babe. Can you light this?" He used his unoccupied hand to fish out a cigarette from your back pocket.

"Yeah." You pulled a lighter from your purse. "Isn't this like your 4th today?"

"5th." Joe said, holding the end of the rolled up paper to the lighter. "But who's counting?"

The small flame cast shadows onto the upholstery of your old car.

"Joey." You mumbled, and cuddled into him.

"Hm?" Joe wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you back against his chest tightly.

"When do you think we'll have our own little family?" You asked. "I know we talked about getting married sometime in the future."

Joe took a drag from the cigarette and handed it to you. "Whenever you want to."

You flicked ash off the cigarette. "Do you mean that?"

He kissed your jaw. "Course, we could get to work right now." He joked and kissed your neck playfully.

"Joe I'm serious." You rolled your eyes and blew smoke out of your nose.

Joe bit your shoulder and kissed over the aching skin. "I know, I know. But come on, we're both so young, we've got our life to live. Are you sure you want to settle down and start a family? I mean we can barely afford this car."

"We can sell it." You said quickly.

"You're gonna have to stop smoking." Joe raised an eyebrow. "It's not good for the baby."

"Done." You rolled the window down and flicked the half-smoked cigarette out the window.

Joe stared at you in awe. "That was half a cigarette."

You shrugged. "Come on, could you imagine a baby Trohman running around the house? What about a little girl who had your eyes or a baby boy with your curly hair?"

"That would be great." Joe admitted, holding you closer to him. "I never took you as the kind of girl who would want to settle down." He buried his face into the back of your neck.

"Well, I guess people really do change." You leaned back into him. "Is that a yes?"

Joe grinned. "Yeah."

You smiled, and then squealed in surprise when Joe suddenly had you pinned under him.

"I wasn't joking about starting right now." Joe mumbled into your neck as his fingers ran over the waistband of your jeans.

Patrick Stump:

"Four years no call, and now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar"

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice called to you.

You turned, a smile lit up your face. "Patrick?"

The small ginger man smiled. "Hi."

"Wow. Hi." You hugged me. "It's been a long time."