54. The Carpal Tunnel of Love Pt. 2 -Patrick Stump

It was early morning when you woke up. Your head felt like a thousand cotton balls had been crammed into your skull. You fought through the haze and shook your head to clear it.

You instantly realized the room you were in was not your own, it was way too neat. Everything placed meticulously. It was meant to seem warm and inviting, but it gave off bad vibes.

The cuffs on your hands rattled and you fought your way to a sitting position. The events of last night slowly came back in bits and pieces.

You remembered talking to the stranger- Patrick. And you remembered toasting to people watching. After that, it was like everything was erased from your memory.

The sick bastard had drugged you.

Now you were in some house, God knows where, handcuffed to the bed.

You tugged on the chains a little, yelping lightly when the cold metal bit into your skin.

The struggle was pointless, you realized. Where would you go once you were free?

Patrick walked through the door then. "Good morning (Y/N)." He walked towards you, the hook on his hand reflected the early morning light.

Ooh, so that's why he wouldn't shake my hand last night.

"Get away from me." You moved away from him as he moved to stand beside you.

"Now, why would I do that?" Patrick asked, reaching towards you with his regular hand.

You flinched away from him. "Don't touch me!"

He moved away, a hurt expression on his face. "I don't understand." Patrick paced the room. "I don't understand why every girl I take, never wants to be with me."

"Uhh maybe because you kidnap them against their will." You suggested. "I'm just throwing out ideas here, buuuuut I'm pretty sure that's the main reason."

"But, how else am I supposed to get a girl to talk to me?" Patrick fell into a chair.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe just go up to her and say 'Hi, my name is Patrick.'" You said sarcastically. "But you might wanna wait to talk about the hook thing, it leaves a bad first impression."

"I can't just go up to a woman and say that, I'm socially awkward." Patrick pouted.

"So you kidnap them instead?" You raised an eyebrow. "Forgive me for not seeing the logic."

"You have to help me." Patrick suddenly looked up at you. "Help me get a date."

"Say what?" You yelled. "I don't have to help you do anything, you have me tied up in your house and you're asking me for help? Damn, you must be more socially awkward than I thought."

"Please (Y/N)." Patrick pleaded.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"I'll let you go!" Patrick promised. "I'll do anything, please."

You sighed. I can't believe I'm actually considering this.

Trust me, as the narrator, I can't believe it either. Then again, it is Patrick Stump. I'd cut my arm off if he asked me too.

"Ok fine." You agreed. "I'll help you out. But you have to let me go as soon as you get a date."

"Deal."

This didn't go as I planned it to...but I like it.

Also I MADE MY DAD BUY ME A TISSUE BOX, JUST BECAUSE BUCKY WAS ON THE SIDE OF IT 

Look at that beauty 

Hey, if you're not reading my fanfic Rivals....you're missing out! It's got FOB, MCR and P!ATD.  

So like....what are you waiting for?