52. See You Again Pt. 2 -Joe Trohman

"Mommy, come on move faster." Jolie ran ahead of you and Joe. "Hurry up."

"There's no need to rush, I can guarantee you the ice cream will still be there in five minutes." You rolled your eyes.

"Nuh uh, what if the world ends in five minutes?" She turned and gave you that cheeky grin that reminded you so much of Joe. "Then there would be no ice cream. So we need to hurry." She tugged on your hand.

"Well that would be very unfortunate." Joe said, the same grin on his face. "Though it is completely plausible."

"Great, now I've got two of you against me." You sighed, but let Jolie drag you towards the ice cream parlor.

"She's got so much energy." Joe commented as Jolie let go of your hand and sprinted into the ice cream shop.

You shook your head. "I don't know where it came from. Because it definitely wasn't me."

Or you.

"Hi Mr. Hoppus." Jolie grinned and hopped onto the counter. "Can I get some ice cream please?"

"HI Mark." You pulled Jolie off of the counter. "Can we get the usual and a um.." You turned to Joe, waiting for him to order.

"Um, I don't think I'll be getting any ice cream today." Joe shook his head.

"You have to get ice cream." Jolie said. "You already said you would."

"Ok fine, I'll just get vanilla." Joe said.

"Booooooring." Jolie rolled her eyes.

"Okay then." Joe said sassily. "What are you getting?"

"Chocolate chip cookie dough." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Because that's the best flavor ever."

"Oh really?" Joe raised an eyebrow.

Mark pulled you aside while your daughter and Joe continued to argue over ice cream flavors.

"I'm gonna assume that's the Joe that Jolie is named after." Mark leaned over the counter.

You nodded, biting your lip. "Yup, that's her father."

"Does he know?" Mark asked.

You shook your head and nervously bit your fingernail. "I haven't explicitly told him, but I think he's starting to figure out."

"I'm not an expert on relationships or anything, but you should probably tell him explicitly." Mark suggested.

"I know, I just can't tell him right now. He's on tour with his band and I don't want to distract him." You whispered.

"Mommy, did you know Joe's a rock star?" Jolie tugged on your shirt. "So he gets free ice cream."

Mark crossed his arms over his chest. "That so?"

"From most places, but I'll pay here." Joe dug into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet.

"Don't worry about it, it's my gift to you." Mark waved his hand, smirking. "Besides, these too never pay anyways." Mark handed Jolie a cone filled with ice cream. "Did you decide which flavor you wanted?"

"I think I'll try chocolate chip cookie dough, because according to good sources, it is the best ice cream flavor." Joe said.

Mark discreetly winked at you as he handed the ice cream cone to Joe and then made yours.

"Mommy, can we go to the park with Joe too?" Jo asked, happily licking her ice cream cone.

"What time do you have to be back to the bus?" You asked Joe.

"Not for a while. So I can go to the park." Joe said.

"Ok, well let's go then." You agreed.

"Hey (Y/N)." Mark called. "Make sure you tell him, he deserves to know."

I'M STILL NOT OVER THE NEW SONG!!!