5. He's On Tour

Pete Wentz (His POV):

"Bronx." I paced the length of the hotel balcony. "Why did you start a fight at school?"

"Because Jesse was teasing me, he said I was going to hell because I like rock music and then said Fall Out Boy sucked." Bronx explained.

I sighed; I couldn't blame the kid for something I'd do myself. "But you know violence doesn't solve anything."

"Well it made mom pay attention to me for more than two seconds." My son muttered. "And I got to talk to you too."

I leaned against the railing. "What do you mean?"

"Ever since Nirvana was born it's been 'Vana' this and 'Vana' that." Bronx sighed. "And then Saint started kindergarten and mom's always worried about him. And you're always gone on tour and you only talk to me when I'm in trouble." He concluded his tirade.

"Bronx, that's not true, I do talk to you-"

"Yesterday you asked to talk to Saint then you 'talked' to Vana, then mom, and when it was my turn, you had to go on stage." Bronx said and I winced, it was true.

"Do you guys even love me anymore?" He asked quietly.

"Bronx, you know we do." I said gently. "And I know things are hard because of the new baby, and the fact that I'm touring. Your mom is trying really hard and you can't blame her for having to pay more attention to Vana and Saint because they're younger."

"Yeah." Bronx said dejectedly.

"But." I added. "You can blame me for not being a good dad and for not talking to you like I should have." I admitted.

Bronx's end of the line was silent.

"I'm sorry, I do really love you and I want to hear about your whole day today." I told him.

"Really?" There was a hint of doubt in his voice.

"Really." I promised.

"Okay well this morning..."

My son launched into a long detailed story of his day and he sounded happier than he had all week.

Andy Hurley (Your POV):

I laid on my bed, balancing my laptop on my stomach. "Can you see me?" I moved the screen down.

"Yes." Andy said and smiled. "I miss seeing your beautiful face."

"We video chatted yesterday Andy." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"But that was 12 hours ago." He whined.

I laughed. "I missed your face too." I put my arms behind my head. "How's tour?"

"It's great." Andy's eyes lit up. "We just played a sold out venue in San Diego last night, it was crazy."

"That's awesome babe." I shifted the laptop a little.

"I can't wait for you to fly out next week." He grunted. "I've missed you so much."

"So have I." I glanced at the clock on my computer. "It's 11 o' clock." I informed him. "Game of Thrones time."