Introduction.

A declaration by order of His Majesty, the King:

     Disease has killed our kind before, but not like this. Due to the recent plague that has killed off thousands of werewolves all over the globe, a new Bill shall be put into place. This Bill was drafted by the King, voted on by the world's remaining Alphas, and is now indisputable law.

       The Alphas of every pack are the strongest werewolves in existence, but even Alphas can fall victim to this fatal illness. His Majesty's plan for our species' survival is to contain the sickness for as long as possible, while slowly creating a new generation of stronger wolves. These wolves will be purebred, meaning that both parents have the Alpha gene, making the offspring stronger and more powerful in every way. But there must be a way to ensure that this generation will exist. That is where the law comes in.

     On the morning of her eighteenth birthday, every Alpha-born daughter must present herself to the palace where she will be sorted and matched. The sorting will be a painless spell placed on the young lady so that she may never find her mate, the matching will be her placement with a rising Alpha to produce the most powerful offspring possible. After this she will be taken directly to her new pack where she will be made Luna on sight. The couple has one year to reproduce, or the case will be reviewed by the high counsel and may result in imprisonment.

     Should there be an infertile male or female, they will be free of the law and allowed to find his or her mate.

     Any action taken in opposition to this law will be considered treason.

---
So excited to start this book! I can tell that it will be so much fun and I hope you enjoy it.
Make sure to follow me on Wattpad and Instagram at:
@everybodyneedslov