chapter 44

Autumn's POV

Me and Mason have been gone for two days.  We've seen most of Hollywood.  It was amazing! Except for the fact that people kept stopping us to ask for Mason's autograph.  I had no idea how famous he was...I just though he was another model.  Apparently he's everyone's favorite model...next to Lucy.

Then some reporters came up to us and walked with us towards our next destination..The beach.  "Mason! Mason! Who's this girl your with?" One of them asked.

"My brother-in-law's fiancee."

"Where's Lucy?" Another asked.

"Spending the holday's with her family."

"Why aren't you with her?" The same reporter asked.

Mason stopped walking and turned to face all the cameras and reporters. "Here's a statement you all can print.  Lucy and I are over. I will be filing for divorce the day after Christmas and I will give further details in the coming days over Twitter.  For now, I ask everyone to respect mine and Lucy's privacy as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for listening and have a nice day." 

We started walking to the beach again and the reporters kept bombarding Mason with questions.  "Mason why are you with your brother-in-laws fiancee?"   "Mason!  Are you cheating on Lucy?"  "What happened between you two?" 

Mason took out his phone and dialed a number.  "Hey Mike! Yeah I need you....yep...reporters...the beach...a lot of them....All right...see you soon."  I hate hearing only 1 part of the conversation.  "My body guard will be here in a few." Mason said.

"bodyguard?" I said, impressed.

"Yep.  Mike comes in handy in times like these. Come on. Let's wait for him over here."  He took me over to a bench hidden behind some trees.  The reporters kept taking pictures of us.  If it weren't for my sunglasses, I would've been blind by now form all those flashes. After a few minutes a man pulled up in a silver convertible.  He got put and blocked all the reporters from us as we walked onto the beach.  We found a spot not too far away from the water, but far away enough from the boardwalk where the reporters were.  The security guards prevented them from walking onto the beach and Mike stood a few feet away from us, making sure we were safe.  I laid down a towel, took of my sundress, revealing my black bikini, and finally laid down.   Mason dog whistled at me. "Brody's got it good."

"Shut up." I threw another towel at his face.  Mason took off his white v-neck, revealing his 6-pack abs.

"Lucy had it good." I mimicked him.

"Exactly...HAD"  He laid down on the towel I threw at him and relaxed.  "Mmm...This is so relaxing.  I haven't been this relaxed in ages."

"You can say that again." I agreed with him.

"Hey, you know what we should do...we should take a picture together and send it to Brody.  He hasn't seen you in 3 days...I"m sure he's dying to see you.  Especially in that bikini."

I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see it since I was still wearing my sunglasses.

"Hey Mike."  Mason gestured him over. He handed Mike my phone.  "Take a picture of us."

"Sure thing Mason." Mike replied.  I got up and stood next to Mason, with the ocean right behind us.  "Ok. 1...2...3...smile." Mike said.  He pressed the button and took the picture. "Looking good as always."  He handed my phone back to me.  I looked at the picture and it was cute.

"Here Mason.  Take a picture of me by myself."

"Sure."

I took my hair out of a pony tail, and posed sexily for Brody.  Mason snapped the picture and gave my hone back to me.  I looked in the picture.  I texted Brody both pictures along with a message :Having so much fun!  I miss you though :/  xoxo.

A few seconds later he texted me back :  Lookin good Autumn <3  Glad you're having fun. Miss you too! Can't wait til you get back xoxo

Brody's POV

Me and Lucy were on the couch...opposite sides...watching E!  I normally don't watch that channel, but Lucy was feeling down, so I let her watch it.  Autumn texted me just as I was getting bored.  She sent me two picture...1 of them posing with Mason at the beach and the other was just Autumn looking as good as ever in that black bikini. Having so much fun! I miss you though :/ xoxo

I wish I could be there with her, but I understand she needs some time away.  I texted her back. Lookin good Autumn <3  Glad you're having fun. Miss you too! Can't wait til you get back xoxo

After I sent that text, Mason and Autumn came on E! News.  They were walking somewhere, arm in arm, being followed by reporters.  Lucy sat up straight, getting interested in the tv.  "Mason! Mason! Who's this girl you're with?"

"My brother-in-law's finacee." He answered.

"Where's Lucy?"

"Spending the holidays with her family."

"Why aren't you with her?"

Mason and Autumn stopped walking.  Mason turned to the camera and answered. "Here's a statement you all can print.  Lucy and I are over. I will be filing for divorce the day after Christmas and I will give further details in the coming days over Twitter.  For now, I ask everyone to respect mine and Lucy's privacy as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for listening and have a nice day."  He walked away from the reporters and then the host came on.  I looked at Lucy who was starting to cry.

"My my my.  Looks like there's a new scandal in Hollywood.  You heard it here first.  Models Mason and Lucy are officially over.  Is that new girl he's with why he's leaving Lucy? Or are they simply good friends? Here's some footage of Mason and this mysterious girl"  The host said. 

 A video clip showed up revealing Autumn and Mason together at the beach.  Mason's bodyguard was taking a picture of them together...the one that Autumn sent me. And then Mason taking a picture of Autumn...the other picture Autumn sent me.  Then it showed Autumn burying Mason in sand, both of them laughing and having a good time.  I also notice that Autumn was still wearing her engagement ring. Thank god!  At least I know there's nothing going on between Mason and Autumn.  As long as she wears that ring, I know she loves me.

The host of E! came back on tv. "Looks like things are heating up between those two.  This is E! News and you heard it here first."  Then they went to commercial.

Lucy was staring blankly at the tv.  She noticed me looking at her. "He's really leaving me." She stated.

"You can't blame him Luce."

"I know."  She laid back. "Do you believe E! News? Do you think there's something going on with him and Autumn?"

"No.  I don't believe it for a second and you shouldn't either.  If anything, you should be the on to know that what they say isn't true.  You've been living in the spotlight since you were 14."

She gave me a small smile.  "You're right. But sometimes I wish I wasn't so famous.  People don't need to know about my personal life...they crave to know though. Their like vultures."

"But you always get through it."

"That's true.  I think I'm going to go take a nap."

"Ok. See you later."

Lucy got up and went upstairs and I changed the channel to the sports channel since I didn't want to hear anymore lies about my Autumn.  Football was on...the Giants were playing the Patriots. Go Giants!!