Connected (U)

I wrote down the highlights of what went down during my 5 day period of internet silence so this one is going to look a little weird.

30 July 2016
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

I went hiking today.

Well we left with the intention of hiking but we couldn't find the entrance to the natural area so we ended up driving to a different city. In that city we attempted to find a trail there but that didn't work out so we ended up coming back to town and eating Chick-Fil-A. After our meal we tried going to a different park that supposedly had a hiking trail but didn't--and was packed for no reason. We left the park and finally figured out how to get to a different entrance of the original natural area we wanted to go to (Purgatory Creek).

Three hours and too much food later we start hiking. Neither of us were completely prepared for the hike and the food we had was fighting against me. Have you ever tried hiking while nauseous? It's not a fun time. We had to cut out little advertising short and come back to my house. I felt so bad but my friend is pretty chill so she didn't mind.

Back at my house we watched Shark Tale because  my friend hadn't seen it in forever. Then at like 8:30 she went home and I pretty much died from fatigue.

It was a good day.

Q: Have you ever been hiking?

31 July 2016
Not Today - Twenty Øne Piløts 

I just LOVE getting hit on by random guys in cars.

I was walking home from Payless and this guys who was about to make a right turn decided he was going to try to chat me up. He was like, "What's up? You need a ride or somethin?"

I said, "No, keep going," cause 1) gross and 2) he was holding up traffic.

And he said, "Damn you sexy," while licking his big chapped lips. Then he drove off and I crossed the little entryway and gagged.

But hey, at least I got new shoes.

Q(s): Why are guys such idiots? Like if you're going to blatantly hit on me can you do it in something better than a 2010 Toyota?

1 Aug 2016
Paris - The 1975

I built a fort, watched a terrible movie that I own for some reason, and did 2/3 of a 500 piece puzzle. Boredom is truly starting to kick in and I'm running out of things to do already. I've got 4 more days until the wifi gets turned back on--I'm screwed.

*1 hour later*

I JUST FLED FROM THE LIVING ROOM TO MY ROOM BECAUSE THERE'S A RANDOM FUCKING BIG ASS BLACK WASP IN THE HOUSE.

I WAS JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS, WATCHING PRINCESS DAIRIES AND THEN I HEAR THIS LOUD ASS BUZZING. I LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND AND JUST BOOKED IT TO MY ROOM.

I GRABBED BUG SPRAY AND THEN RAN BACK INTO THE DANGER ZONE TO GET MY THINGS. I HAD TO STOP MY MOVIE BECAUSE WASP.

Q(s): Why am I so dependent on the internet? What did I do to deserve this? 😭

2 Aug 2016
Survivor - Destiny's Child

I DEFEATED THE DANGEROUS BEAST. ARMED WITH ONLY A CAN OF BUG SPRAY AND MY SHOE, I SINGLE-HANDEDLY TOOK DOWN THE POSSIBLY DEADLY INSECT AND RECLAIMED MY LIVING ROOM! I then proceeded to finish the entire princess diaries series and bawl my eyes out because something about nostalgia make me cry. But you know, not all heroes wear capes so it's chill.

Q: Who would've been brave enough to kill the wasp the first day instead of hide in their room for 16 hours like I did?

4 Aug 2016
Love Me - The 1975

"I'm just with my friends online
And there's things we'd like to change"

Hey friends, did you miss me? I sure as heck missed all of you guys. I can believe I couldn't get on wattpad for five days. I'm not going to lie, the first few days I felt like I was dying. Then by the time August came around I was starting to cope. It was a challenge to find things to do but I managed.

I didn't write the entire time though, ha. I did edit a bit but that was about it. However, I did get to thinking about my stories and developing the plots so I guess that counts a little bit.

I'm so glad to be back. I missed reading and talking to you guys. It was so weird to be stuck with my own thoughts/left to my own devices ever since I got back into the groove of interacting on wattpad. Nevertheless, it's good to be back.

Q: How's everyone doing?