This Is The End (ST)

21 Jul 2016
Sad Song - We The Kings (ft. Elena Coats)

I love One Direction so much. They gave us a great a chunk of their lives and I'm grateful for them.

In light of the last year, I hoped to stay optimistic that things would not fall apart or falter because of the loss of a member and the introduction of a baby and the separate signings of contracts but I think it's time to call it. The boys are men now and they deserve to live out their lives in the way they would like to. Of course I want the band to come back from hiatus and be stronger than ever but I've got to face the reality of the situation. Not every group stays together forever.

Though I'm sad that an era is over, I'm glad that I got to be apart of it all. I'll be a fan for the rest of my life: those boys have a place in my heart. Nothing official has been announced but I'm prepared for the bad news when it eventually comes. It's time to move on with my life just like all four (five) of them have. They'll all do tremendous things and I can't wait to see where they choose to take their careers.

I'm finally okay with it.

Plus, I know they can always pull a Fall Out Boy. I'll cry if they pull a Jonas Brothers though-- I can't go through that again.

Q: How are you feeling after the Liam solo news?