Writing & Where To Find Me (U)

5 Jul 2016
Hometown - Twenty Øne Piløts

FF: I had to come in and edit this on 7 Jul 2016 because I remembered the login for yet another account. Kill me.

Hey guys!

I just wanted to get on to tell you guys that I've been writing a lot lately and I recently decided to reactivate my terrible mistakes from 2014 (5 Other Wattpad accounts) so that I can separate the things that I'm writing into neatly organized locations.

This account will remain for my One Direction fanfics and will be my main account. It's been nearly 3 years so I'm not just going to drop it for a new one.

The account tswazzle is my 5 Seconds of Summer fanfic account. I'm going to do my best to make sure that it's just 5sos fics on there. I honestly have so many different fanfic ideas that I might end up putting more bands on to that account. We'll see but as of today it's just 5sos.

The account digitalunderground is my non-fanfic account. On there I will only be writing stories that have original characters. I really wanted to branch out from writing fanfic for a long time and it just doesn't feel right to start posting a bunch of other types of books onto tjeme218 after promoting it as a 1D account for so long. I really hope that you guys will make your way over there to see what I've posted. You definitely won't regret it.

The account panicaladisco is my backup/book review account. Back in 2014 I had an account called wp_daily and I did book reviews on that account. After a while -I think like 8 months- I gave up on it and deleted. However, now that I have graduated school and I don't work, I have too much time on my hands; the book reviews are back.

The account falldownman is just a name holder for now. I thought I was going to do something with it but I'm content with having four functioning accounts for now.

Lastly, the account oldjeep is another name holder (I literally remembered the email address for it two days after the rest of them. I honestly cannot stand 2014 me.)

Also I know that having six Wattpad accounts is like overly ridiculous but I created four of the extra ones when I was 15 so cut me some slack. I made tswazzle a few weeks ay, completely forgetting that I already had other accounts. But all the accounts have a purpose now so I hope to be successful with them. If I'm not I'll just deactivate them like I did before.

This is probably typed awfully because I'm tired and I'm using voice typing. Hopefully it all makes sense. I'm going to sleep.