Intro (Must Read)

Hello!

If you've stumbled across this book that means that I have finally decided to have a book based on me. Welcome to my crazy world!

This book contains: tags, rants, poems, quotes, stray thoughts, q&a, song of the day, memories, story ideas, lists, etc. It also contains cursing, short hand, slang words, and inside jokes; if any of those things offend you feel free to click away.

In the safe creative space of this book, I'd like you all to indulge me in conversation. Blow up my notifications and go to town. Everyone is welcome in this free for all.

This book will be very interactive: there will be open responses, questions, polls, and I don't know what else. Nearly every part will have a question, call to action, or response prompt of some sort at the end, make sure to join in on the discussion! You don't have to respond if you don't want to but this is the only way I could think to include you guys. I just want to have fun and share a bit of the person behind the stories with you.

I don't care about votes or popularity or anything else with this particular work but if you want to hit that little star or share this with your friends I won't stop you.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Tyler

• • •

Key To My Nonsense

(MR): Must Read
(ST): Stray Thought
(EN): Exciting News
(NS): New Shiz
(SI): Story Idea
(AP): Appreciation Post
(SS): Story Suggestions
(PL): Playlist
(T): Tag
(R): Rant
(U): Update
(M): Memory
(A): Announcement
(P): Poem
(SOTD): Song of the Day
(BOTM): Book of the Month
(FLF): Favorite Lyrics From
(PSA): Public Service Announcement
(WOW): Words of Wisdom