Preference- He Gets P-d At A Meet, Because Something Happened to You

Setting: speed skating competition

Zayn: You were skating at a meet, and he was super excited. It was your 1000 meter final for Freshman girls, and you had a good start, winning it. 4 laps in, though, one of the skaters passed you, and you tried to stay with her, but she let you get up right next to her, then pushed you back, making you stumble, but not into anyone else. The referee called you out for blocking, and Zayn knew that you didn't block anyone.

After the race, you went to cry to him, and he shushed you, defending you to the coach. After he got you quiet, he went right to the officials, and told them off for making a bad call. After reviewing the tape, they realize that they did make a bad call, and decided to re-run the race, and have the other girl out of it.

Niall: You were skating a time trial, and Niall wasn't about to miss a second of action, especially not with you being in it. He loved the sport of speed skating, as there were so many things that could happen in a split second, and he was never bored with it.

Finishing your time trial, you went to your coach, and someone tripped you, making you fall and break your glasses. Niall ran to you, and helped you stand up, since you were almost blind without them. He wrapped a piece of duct tape around them, and you put them back on, being able to see once again. He ranted at the girl who tripped you, and she apologized quickly, wanting to see no more of Niall being pissed off at her.

Liam: He knew right from the start that your team mate who was skating a 2-mixed relay with you wasn't going to get you a medal, and he was pissed off about it. You always tried your hardest, but he didn't want to try very hard.

Since your team mate started in last place of 8 skaters, Liam knew that you weren't placing. You were going to try your hardest, but he knew that you didn't stand a chance. You would have to make up a lot of ground if you wanted to win it.

Your team mate tagged you, and you went flying, catching up to the pack in a corner. You passed up into 3rd by the tag, but as soon as you tagged your team mate, he went super slow, losing all of the hard work that you had just created for your team.

Off of the tag once more, you went to make up more ground. There was a huge collision between 5 teams, so you quickly had to set up wide, as it was in the corner. They all got up, but not in enough time to stop you from passing them. You were now in 1st, and you pulled away.

You ended up winning the relay, but Liam was still pissed off that you had to give that much more effort, because your team mate didn't want to try very hard.

Louis: You were at Nationals, and you were getting ready to start a 300 meter sprint final. The referee called it back, as there was a false start, but Louis couldn't see who did it. The referee said that you did it, and that set Louis off! Making a smart move not to say anything, the race restarted, and you were out front off of the start. Quite impressive for having a 1-meter setback.

You won the race by a long shot, but Louis was upset that you got called back for a false start. You both knew that you didn't do it, but the referee makes all of the final calls.

Harry: You had been waiting for almost a year now to try to break the record for the 500 meter sprint. You were on the line, and after a clean start, you were out front, going as fast as your legs could carry you.

3 laps in, and someone went to pass you, but ended up taking their corner too narrow, and hit the cone, making you run over it, and going down, shattering your wrist. You got back up, and skated, but it didn't seem like Harry was cheering you on anymore.

You finished in 2nd by a photo finish, and when you went to Harry, he was ranting on the phone about what happened. You sat down, crying, holding your wrist carefully, and when Harry got off of the phone, he didn't even seem to care about your wrist. The fact that you fell got him madder than Hades.

"Janel, I can't believe you fell!" He screamed at you, making you cry more. "You shouldn't have hit that cone."

"I didn't mean to, the other girl hit it when she tried to pass me, and it moved under my skate, and I fell." You cried.

"Oh...I'm sorry, baby, I thought that you purposely hit it."

"I couldn't avoid it, unless you wanted me to take out 4 girls." He grabbed your wrist, but it hurt. You held back a loud scream, and he let go, bringing you into his arms, carrying you out to the car to go to the hospital to get your wrist looked at.

-Janel