Zayn Malik imagine #1

You are at a carnival, with your best friend, when she points out this really hot, Asian-looking dude in line at the snack bar. You ask who it is, and she gasps.

"How can you not know who that is, Janel?? That's Zayn Malik, of One Direction," she screams in your face. You go over to the snack bar, and somehow, you are just behind him. Your friend shoves you, and you fall into his back, then to the ground. He looks over, and sees you on the ground. He picks you up, and asks for your name.

"Janel, and yours?"

"Zayn. Nice to meet you, Janel. What were you going to get?"

"I'm not sure yet. My friend was just going to surprise me. You?"

"Whatever sounds good, really."

"So..you here with anyone?"

"I am now. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm only 13."

"I'm 20, but we could still make it work."

"Alright...I guess we could, then." You then turn to your best friend.

"So, what happened between you two?"

"Oh, he just asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend."

"OMFC, really?? That's so cool! What'd you say?"

"Yes, of course."

"Sweet! Go flirt up with him." You stood next to him in line.

"Oh, hey, babe, you're back. What do you want? I'm buying." You chose something simple, and he just so happened to get the same thing. As you walked to your table, where his stuff was, you give a thumbs-up to your friend, who returns it to you. She orders her stuff, then comes over to you.

"You've done well, Janel," she whispered in your ear. She called her mom, to tell her that she was coming home alone, and that you found yourself a boy. A few hours later, she left, and you stayed a few more minutes with Zayn, until he wanted to leave. He took you to his house, and on the way there, you called your dad.

"Dad, I'm going to Lizzie's friend's house. See you later."

"Alright- wait, it's not a boy, is it?"

"Yea, but we're not going to do anything stupid."

"OK. Let me speak to this boy, then." You hand your phone to Zayn.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Your name is..?"

"Zayn. Zayn Malik, of One Direction."

"Don't make my daughter lose her virginity, understood?"

"Yes, sir, understood."

"Alright. If it's OK with you, she may spend the night with you, as long as you two don't do anything."

"Yes, sir, we won't do anything."

"OK. TTYL, Zayn, and nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye, Mr. Jenkins." He gave your phone back to you, and finished taking you to his house. You were tired, so as soon as you got to Zayn's, you fell asleep, on the couch. Let's say that you had fun while you were there, sleeping, that is.

-Janel