Words Destroy- A short Zayn Malik/Ziall Horlik imagine

Pre-warning- gets a little descriptive, but not of any major things. Just the first parts of getting into it.

Zayn's POV

I couldn't bring myself to the fact that my girl was getting hate. Twitter, in public, at concerts, everywhere. At signings, fans would tell me how they thought about (Y/N), but I ignored the hate. I couldn't think of a reason why they would say such things about her.

*2 weeks later, at a signing*

I hadn't seen (Y/N) for 2 days now. She wouldn't answer back to my texts, phone calls...anything. After one of our recording sessions, I flipped onto the local news channel, and there was a piece of breaking news that caught my attention.

Breaking news tonight- One Direction member Zayn Malik's girlfriend committed suicide last night, leaving only this note to her boyfriend, according to Bradford police.

Zayn, I'm sorry to do this to you, but I can't bring myself to face it much longer. The fans are too much for me. You're getting hate now, because of my cutting problem. My phone got broken last night by a bunch of fans, and one of them gave me a knife. With that, they said 'use it. It'll do Zayn good.' I decided to try using it, but it ended up ending my life. Tell the other boys that I love them.

So, what was the true cause behind (Y/N)'s suicide? Why did she leave some of her blood on the bottom of the note? We'll update this story as we get more information.

Niall's POV

Zayn flicked off the TV. He couldn't believe it. (Y/N) had actually ended it all with a blade that a fan gave her. Of course, all 5 of us loved her, and together, we cried in a huddle. Zayn was crying the hardest, but he was the most affected. She was the closest thing to him, and now...she's gone. None of us understood enough to tell Zayn that it would be alright. We didn't know if it would be or not.

*3 days later*

I came home to Zayn's flat, the one that he used to share with (Y/N), and found him lying face down on the bed with his only memory of her clutched to his heart- their first picture together, taken with Zayn's iPhone, before he gave it to (Y/N) as a birthday present.

"Zayn, are you alright?" I screamed, running to him. I found a deep gash right under the tattoo of her name, bleeding profusely. "What did you do to your arm??"

"I cut..." He cried, turning to face me. "Ni, I'm sorry. I just miss her."

He had this secret lust for me, as I did with him, and now that (Y/N) was gone, I was going to try to ask him to be my boyfriend.

"Zayn...did her committing break you?" I hugged him, and he lost it. Crying and blood-curdling screams filled the room as I held him against my chest. "I know it hurts, Zayn."

*After 45 minutes of no talking, just crying*

"Niall...?"

"Yes...?" He looked up at me, and gave me the look that he would usually give (YN) before he would start a heated make-out with her.

Zayn's POV

Without even thinking, I smashed my lips onto Niall's. I hadn't felt anyone's lips on mine for almost a week, and I was going crazy. I didn't really care if it was a boy's or a girl's. I just wanted a kiss. I didn't think that he would kiss me back, but he did, and our lips moved in unison with each other's, matching every movement. I tangled my fingers into his blonde hair, pushing his lips harder onto mine, earning me a moan that got me hard almost instantly.

"I love you, Niall." I moaned to him, still deeply in the kiss.

"Ziall forever, baby. I love you, too, Zayn." He said back.

Once we pulled off of each other, we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Niall's POV

His eyes were filled with hurt. If he could ask for one thing right now, it would either be for (Y/N) to come back to life, or for another kiss.

"Ni, could you get my mind off of everything right now?" He asked. I knew exactly what he wanted, and I planned to give it to him.

"Sure, let's do it."

...and with that, the fun began...

-Janel