Preference- It's Their Birthday!

In honor of Liam's 20th birthday today. Luvv u bud.

In this preference only, the order will be as follows:

Liam: It was his 20th birthday today, and he was super excited. He woke you up earlier than usual, and spent the whole day having so much fun, between riding horseback with you, singing, walking down the streets of Wolverhampton, and doing whatever fun stuff they had going on. You both were so sugared up, you couldn't sleep, leading to a game of tag in the backyard at 2:00am. For this one day, he acted immature, but he only did it for you.

Zayn: He was turning 20 on his amaZayn day, and still, he didn't want to miss a moment of sleep. Finally waking up at 10 to 1:00pm, you had a surprise for him. He came out, and didn't see you, but you were hiding in a gigantic box that was lying on the couch. He opened it, and you sprung out, singing Best Song Ever to him. He loved it, based on his facial reaction to you.

Niall: On this lovely September day, you woke up, and Niall was up. He never got up before you did, unless it was either his birthday, or Christmas. You walked out of your room with only one of Niall's Derby County shirts on, and saw him tearing into his presents from the Birthday Claus, because he was like that, and didn't wait. Luckily, he was only getting started on his first one. He turned to you, smiled, then continued his thing. You sat next to him, and watched him open his presents. The whole day was spent with him, playing Fifa and doing a few other things outside.

Louis: Christmas eve, and Louis was excited. It was his 21st birthday, and trying to wake you up by jumping on you multiple times. After a good breakfast of fried egg sandwiches, bacon, and lemonade, you went for an all-day walk, stopping at every store, playing at every park, and jumping into as many good snow piles as he could. Upon returning home, the boys are all there. The night ended with a celebration shot, and a game of Spin The Bottle- Revamped Version. In this version, whenever someone would spin the bottle, they didn't have to kiss whoever it landed on- they had to sing the chorus of their favorite song to them.

Harry: As cheeky as it may sound, Harry was super pumped to finally turn 19 years old. He had been waiting until this day to do something to you, and now, he could finally do it. After bowing down to you, and a bunch of other stuff, he took you out for whatever. Even though it was his birthday, he was treating you like it was yours. Kind of funny, but you went with it, as you didn't want to hurt his feelings on the best day of his year. Before you two fell asleep, Harry did the unthinkable, and carried you outside, to watch the stars with him. You two both fell asleep on each other, and didn't go back inside until morning rose.

Happy birthday again to Liam, hope you have the best day ever, and to all of you Directioners, love you always. :D

-Janel