Preference- You get your "girl thing" while at his house.

Zayn: You and him were about to have "fun" when a cramp hit you, hard! You doubled over, and screamed, forgetting that Zayn was right next to you.

"Ah, Janel, is everything alright?" Zayn asked, as he got dressed again. He knew that you two weren't getting the fun tonight.

"Just got cramps. I think I'm on it again."

"Again? It's only been 15 days since your last one."

"I know. OOOOWWW!" You run into the bathroom, and discover blood rushing out of you. This one's going to be heavy. Zayn comes in with some pads, as well as a new pair of underwear. You changed, and laid out on the couch. Zayn brought you some chocolate, a movie, and a heating pad. You placed it on your ovaries, while Zayn put in the movie. He laid next to you, and within a few minutes, you were cold, so Zayn paused the movie, and brought you a big, heavy blanket for the two of you. You fell asleep on Zayn's shoulder a few minutes later, and when the movie was over, you both went to bed, only to result in a restless, nightmare-filled, crying-yourself-to-sleep night.

Niall: He runs to you as you lay on the couch, screaming in pain. You just changed into a clean pair of shorts, since yours were covered with blood from that thing, and now, the cramps hit. Niall brought you some pain meds, and you took both of them. Niall carried you to bed, and you laid, restless, in bed, wanting someone to hold you. He does, and you fall into a deep, painful sleep.

Liam: It was that time of the month, and you had to get it at the worst time. You were at Liam's house, for a game night with him and the boys, along with the other 1D girls, Perrie and Eleanor. The game was Truth or Dare, and you were dared by Perrie to act like you were sick. You took it on, and walked to the bathroom, in a lot of pain. She follows, to make sure that you follow through with it. You throw up, and Perrie notices this.

"Liam, she's not acting; she's puking." Perrie yelled, from just outside the door.

"Oh, God!" Liam screamed, as he came running to the door. He burst in, and saw you trying to get up.

"Nice acting, Janel." Perrie said.

"That wasn't acting. I just got my period." You gasped in pain.

"Alright, I'm getting back to the game. Get better soon." Liam took you to bed, and he laid you down. He went back to the game, and told the boys that he was going to have to wrap it up for the night. They all understood, and left.

"Until next week......" Zayn said, as he walked out. Liam waved him good-bye, in a friendly way, and he got back to taking care of you.

Louis: "Babe, I feel so bad for you." He said, as he had you take some pain meds for the cramps that you had.

"It's OK, Louis. You can go back to the studio if you want to. The boys need you."

"No, they need to learn to understand that when my girl is down and out, I'm going to take care of her."

"Ok......are you sure, Lou?"

"Yes, I'm going to take care of you. They can wait; I'd much rather have you than music, and that's saying a lot."

"I understand, Louis. I get it." You went numb to everything at that point, and fell asleep.  

Harry: He was gone getting you stuff, and he came home to you crying. He asked what was wrong, and you showed him the blood.

"Ohhh....rest, then. I love you." You heard Harry sing you to sleep, but you couldn't fall asleep; you hurt too much. This was the most restless night of your life!

-Janel