Preference- You can't sleep.

Zayn: It was 3am, and you couldn't seem to find a comfortable position to get in. You weren't normally restless, but tonight, for some strange reason, you are. Zayn took notice of this, and turned to face you.

"Janel, what's the matter? Can't sleep?" Zayn asked, as he turned on the lamp in the middle of the bed, on the wall. You shook your head sadly.

"Sorry for waking you, Zayn. I just can't get comfy tonight." You said, your voice dry and raspy. Without any more noise, Zayn turned off the lamp, and brought you closer to him.

"Just relax, baby girl." You were asleep before you knew it, and since the next day was a Saturday, and neither of you had things to do, you each slept as much as you could.

Niall: You woke with a scream at close to 5am, and Niall woke with a startled look on his face. He reached for the light on the nightstand, and turned it on.

"What? Janel, what's going on?" Niall said, worried about you. You hadn't ever woke with a scream like that before, so it scared Niall out of his pants a bit.

"Sorry, Nialler. Bad dream." You said, crying your eyes out, not really caring what Niall thought about it.

"Yea? No need to worry. I'm not going to let anything, or anyone, hurt you. You know that, right?" You sniffled, and Niall tucked you into his chest before turning out the light. "Just breathe deeply, Janel. You'll be fine." He fell back to sleep way before you did... 

Liam: You and Liam were trying to sleep, but something was keeping you up, so you couldn't sleep. You tossed, and you turned, but you couldn't get into that comfortable sleeping position.

"Mmmm, c'mere." Liam groaned, throwing his arm gently around your shoulders.

"Sorry, LiLi. Couldn't sleep."You said, before scooting closer to him. He let you sleep in his chest that night.

"Just try to sleep, mkay, Janel?" You "mm-hmm"ed, and as Liam rubbed small circles around your back, you fell asleep. Finally, you could get some much-needed beauty time.

Louis: "What's the matter?" Louis said, after waking to one of your harsh coughs. It hadn't been the first one of that night, but this one was definitely, with no contest, the hardest to recover out of.

"Sorry. I think I'm sick." You said, your voice weak, raspy, and dry. Louis, without another word, sat you up, and got some medicine for you. He came back, and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. Your face was a ghostly pale white, and your eyes were bloodshot.

"Woah.....Janel, are you sure that you're alright?" Louis asked. You coughed harshly a few more times, before grabbing the medicine from Louis. You downed it quickly.

"I don't know, Louis. I don't feel so well." You said very weakly, as you shook your head.

"It's OK. I'll stay up with you until you can fall back asleep. Now, shhh. No speak. No offense, but you sound horrible!" Louis went to put the medicine away, and you cuddled back up in your spot, crying. Your stomach hurt really badly now, and when Louis came back, you were crying intensly, holding your stomach.

"Is everything alright, Janel?" Louis asked, alarmed at what lay in front of his eyes.

"My stomach hurts!" You screamed as loud as your voice would let you scream. Louis came back up on the bed, and held you close to him. Since he was shirtless, you got his chest wet with your tears. He didn't mind, though. Louis rubbed your back as you cried, and about a half hour later, you fell asleep, even through all of the pain that was shooting through your stomach.

"Try to feel better tomorrow, lovely." Louis cooed very quietly, so that he wouldn't wake you.  

Harry: You were visting his parents with him, back in his hometown of Holmes Chapel, England, and you and him were in his old room, sleeping. Well, he was, anyway. You were absolutely restless! You were used to the bed, but something didn't feel right.

"What's wrong, Janel, lovely? Can't sleep?" Harry asked. The only light in the room was from Harry's iPhone, which he was using as a flashlight to see what was wrong.

"Sorry, Haz. It's just that something doesn't feel right." You said, as Harry rubbed your thigh affectionately. He had promised his parents that he wouldn't have sex with you while he was there, but now, he was needing you. It had been three days since he had last had sex with you, and he wanted to do it so bad.

"Is it that you just aren't used to sleeping here, or is it something else?"

"I don't know. I'm used to sleeping here, because we come here at least once every month, when you can, so I don't know what it is."

"I think I know."

"No, it's not what you are thinking. It's something that you wouldn't understand." Harry cuddled you into his chest, and you fell asleep within a few of Harry's breaths.

"That might be why." He thought to himself, as he put his iPhone away, and fell back asleep. The next day, you were super tired, due to lack of sleep, so you slept most of the next day..

-Janel