Preference- He picks you up from school

Zayn: You got sick one day at school, and Zayn was the last available person that could come get you. Once he got to your school, he saw how sick you really were. The nurse told him that it was a lot better than it actually was. Zayn took you home, and made sure that you would be better. Three days later, after suffering through the flu, you were able to go back to school, and you were welcomed back by all of your friends.

Niall: You had to leave early, to go to a speed skating competition, so at noon, Niall picked you up from school, took you home, packed your bags, then went to your meet. The following Monday, you were welcomed back, and you showed off your medals. Everyone was jealous..

Liam: He was watching you for a few weeks, while your parents were out on a cruise. You normally didn't ride the bus home, so he picked you up in front. "Nice to see you, Liam." you said, as you got into his car. "Nice day, today, eh, Janel?" "No, everyone in my speech class made fun of me, because I didn't say the French lines right." "What? That's not something to get made fun of. I'm sure that they can't even say it correctly." He took you home, and you cried out the stresses of the day.

Louis: You weren't feeling well one morning, but you decided to try to go to school. About 3 hours later, in PE, you get sick, so Louis had to come get you. He wasn't very happy about it, but he didn't get mad, and took care of you, until you could go back to school.

Harry: You were playing a sport in PE, and you sprained your ankle while playing. You were taken to the nurse's office, while Harry was contacted.

"Hello, Mr. Styles, this is Mrs. Donnelly, the school nurse."

"Yea? What happened?"

"Janel got hurt. Her ankle is considerably swollen. We all think that she sprained it."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes to get her. Will medical attention be required?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Thanks. Bye."

"Bye-bye."

"I'll go get my things."

"You aren't going anywhere until Harry gets here."

"I have to get my stuff out of my locker."

"Locker....837, right?"

"No, 836." 

"We'll be back with your things."

"OK, just bring my Algebra textbook, my One Direction notebook, my flower composition book, and my coat."

"OK." 5 minutes later, you had all of your things, and Harry was just getting to the school. He came in, and you were wheeled out to him.

"Janel, oh my God, let's go!"

"Home?"

"No, the hospital." The nurse wheeled you out to Harry's car, and once you were buckled in, Harry took you to the hospital, where you were diagnosed with a sprained ankle. That got you out of school for a week, until you were off of crutches, and that also got you exempt from PE for the rest of the semester..which was actually the rest of the year.

-Janel