Harry Styles one shot- Part 1 *for SamStyles12*

You were admiring London's scenery at about dusk. Everything was under a twilight-cast sky, and it was perfect. A curly-haired boy, about 19, walked up to you, and watched the scenery with you.

"Sure is pretty, isn't it?" Harry said, in a deep British accent.

"Sure is. But, who are you?" You said, with confusion.

"Harry. Harry Styles."

"You're in One Direction! *quiet fangirling*"

"Oh no, not another fangirl. I came out here, to get away from the screaming teens down there," he said, pointing towards his back, at the city behind him.

"I am sooo sorry, I didn't know....," you continued, as Harry advanced to shut you up.

"Aye, you didn't know. It's OK." His phone vibrated in his back pocket, and he answered it.

*Harry on the phone with Liam*

"Hey, Liam, what's up?"

"Where are you? We need to go to the recording studio. Come on!"

"Alright, sorry. I was admiring the scenery of this town."

"Well, stop daydreaming, and get your butt to the recording studio. We have a song to practice."

"Ok, ok, ok, I'll be there in a few. Bye."

"Bye."

*Harry, now talking to you.*

"Well, I must go."

"Ok, if you must," you said, looking at the grass below you.

"If we meet again...." He walked off, and you got up. You wanted to go home. You found a note in your pocket, as you went to put your hands in them. You got the note out, and read it.

"Dear, _________:

   I know that we probably won't see each other again, but that was nice. I enjoyed just gazing out into the distance, talking to you. It's nice to know that you like the band. If you ever make it backstage to a concert, I will talk to you more about possibly becoming my next girl then.

Until the next meeting,

Harry Styles."

You knew that there was no way in the world that you were going to get your hands on some backstage passes, but you would definitely try. You walked home, with the knowledge that you just talked to a celebrity, and that you would never see him again...

Hope you like it.

-Janel