Harry Styles imagine *for NicoleChristine94*

Another requested Harry imagine for a 1Derful girl...NicoleChristine94. Hope that you like it.

A Day Out With Harry. Not what was originally requested, but it has the original request in the first little bit.

You were on the computer, in the basement of your flat, and Harry was supposed to be coming over. Only one glitch to that- you didn't know when he was going to be at your house. On the phone, you had told him to come right in when he got to your house, so you weren't suspecting anything. You turned on your Webcam, and starting singing your favorite song. The door was shut to the room in which you were in, and you heard it creak open. You paid no attention to it, because you were singing, and you were too focused on it to care about anything else.

"Hi, Christine." Harry said, making you miss 2 notes. That got you a bit jumpy. You turned off the Webcam, and that's when you noticed that Harry was in the room.

"Oh..hi, Harry. How much of that..." You said, but you were stuttering on fear.

"Only all of it, that you did. You know, that's better than any of the good female artists on the radio nowadays...I don't see why you don't become famous."

"Hahahaha, like I can make it through any of the talent shows around this area."

"That's what I thought, until I made it to the finals with the other 4 boys. That's when I knew that I could do most things."

"Well, only problem is, I suck."

"No, no, no, no, no! No!! Please, don't say that. You're better than most anyone that I have ever heard, and that includes the boys...they are some strong singers, but you are better, in my opinion. Don't tell any of the others that I told you this..haha."

"Ok, I won't tell them. You don't, either."

"Duh...do you think that I'm stupid?" You gave him the "don't play with me right now" face. "I kid. Now, are you ready?"

"To do what?"

"Well......we were going to go shopping, then whatever else you want."

"I get to pick? It's too hard! You pick for me."

"Funny. Now, let's go to the car. I brought your fave."

"The sporty one?"

"Yes... now, are we going?"

"Coming!" You followed Harry up the stairs, and before you left to the mall, you put your nicest tennis shoes on. You were wearing sporty clothes, mainly because you wanted to play a sport at the park with Harry after shopping, that is, if he wanted to get athletic for you. You walked out of the front door, and talked about things to do the entire way to the mall.

You and Harry checked out every store that was of interest to either of you, and ending up spending close to $300. After the mall trip was over, you had decided that you wanted to play a sport at the park.

"Harry, can we go to the park?" You asked.

"Sure, Christine. I even brought my football, if you wanted to play that."

"Eh....do you have Zayn's basketball?"

"I don't, but I could see if he and Janel could come to the park with us. If you wanted to..."

"Sure....I haven't seen Janel in a bit."

"Ok...let me call one of them." Harry got his iPhone out of his pocket, and called Zayn first. No answer. "He must be out with Janel, and left his phone at home again. Let me try Janel's number." He dialed Janel's number, and it rang 3 times before Janel picked up.