Preference- He Sings You To Sleep After A Hard Night Of Crying...

I'll do this one right this time, watch and see... #OfficCrying

Zayn: Song: This I Promise You, *NSYNC

He woke up from his usually-deep sleep to the sounds of you crying on the side of the bed. He got up, turned on his phone, and came to sit next to you. Bringing you into his arms, he thought of a song to sing to. On his phone, was a song by his favorite band. He turned it on, and sung a little to you.

When the visions around you, bring tears to your eyes. When all that's around you, are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength. I'll give you hope, keeping your faith when it's gone. The one you should call was standing here all along. And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong. Till the day my life is through. This I promise you. This I promise you.

You were still crying in his arms, so he had to sing more. Besides, the song was really good for expressing how much he truly loved you.

I've loved you forever, in life times before. And I promise you never will you hurt anymore. I give you my word, I give you my heart, this is a battle we've won. And with this vow, forever has now begun. Just close your eyes, each loving day, I know this feeling won't go away. Till the day my life is through. This I promise you. This I promise you.

It was getting hard to get you to fall asleep. Between the song, and what had made you cry in the first place, it was almost impossible to stop.

Over and over I fall, when I hear you call. Without you in my life, baby, I just wouldn't be living at all. And I will take (I will take you in my arms), and hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)! Till the day my life is through, this I promise you baby. Just close your eyes, each loving day. I know this feeling won't go away. Every word I say is true, this I promise you. Every word I say is true, this I promise you. Oohh, this I promise you. OOoohh.

Zayn had really chosen a good song, but it was really emotional for you. If the song was true with him, he wouldn't let you go until you fell asleep, but then, he would stay close, in case you broke down again.

"It's alright, beautiful, just go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere." He cooed to you, turning off his phone again. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You cried into his shoulder, leaning into it more.

"Shhh, (Y/N), it's alright. I'm going to stay right here until you fall asleep. Just take deep breaths, alright? I'll stay right where I'm at right now until you're asleep." You continued to cry for another hour before finally, it subsided, and you fell asleep. Zayn laid you up on the bed, then he got in, covering both of you in one blanket. He cuddled you into him, trying to keep warm, and you slept peacefully for the remainder of the night.

Niall: Song: Come A Little Closer Baby, Dierks Bentley

He found you one night after arriving late from recording bundled up in your favorite corner, crying your heart out. Turning on some soft music, he came to you, picked you up, with your blanket still around you, sat down on the couch, and started to sing to the song.

Come a little closer, baby, I feel like laying you down, on a bed of sweet surrender, where we can work it all out. There ain't nothing that love can't fix. Girl, it's right here at our fingertips. So come a little closer, baby, I feel like laying you down.

He watched your chest rise up and fall down quickly, meaning that your breath was heavy, so he placed his hand on your stomach, whispering for you to breathe easy.

"Baby, you need to breathe easy." He whispered.

"I can't do it." You cried.

"Yes, you can."