Preference- He reads your fanfiction

Zayn: He was snooping through your folders, in the file cabinet, in the computer room, and he saw a paper. He thought that maybe, it was one of your essays from school, so he pulled it out, and discovered that it was your Louis Tomlinson/Zayn Malik fanfiction. He read it, and when he was just about to start reading chapter 2, you stormed in.

"Zayn, you found it! My fanfic! How much of this have you read?"

"The first chapter. It's really good, but Lou really hurt you that badly?"

"In real life, no; in the fanfic, yes."

"Wow, you have a vivid imagination."

"Don't I? Now, put it away."

"But...it's so-"

"Zayn!"

"Fine, but I will finish that."

"Not while I'm here, you won't."

Niall: "Hey, Janel, come here. I foind something interesting in here."

"What is it, Niall?"

"Uh, 'A Time of Soreness, Pain, and Directioning- a Niall Horan fanfiction'- by Janel Horan."

"My fanfiction! Niall, how many times do I have to tell you not to snoop through my stuff?"

"Sorry, princess, but let me read it, please?"

"OK, but I'm warning you, you might hate me for it."

"Why?"

"You hurt me in the story."

"I do? When did you write this?"

"Just after that one big fight."

"Oh...well, I want to see how you did."

"Put it away when you're done."

Liam: He was in your room, crying about you being gone on a school trip, when he noticed 2 piles of papers- one was all written on, front and back, of about 100 sheets, and the other was all empty. There was a pen, a highlighter, and a marker in a small pencil case in the middle of the piles of paper. He picked up the left pile, and found out that it was a Liam Payne fanfiction. He read it all, and by the end of it, you had walked in the front door. Liam had the door shut, and you were wondering why. You open the door, and he is putting away your fanfic.

"Li, I'm home- what are you doing? Reading my fanfic? Well, I can't be mad at you. Do you like it?"

"Yea, all except for our fight scene."

"Is that why you were crying?"

"Yes, I admit it!" You cried with him for hours on end, until he finally stopped, and tried to stop you.

Louis: "Janel, what is this? 'The Boy Who Has Sass- A Louis Tomlinson fanfiction'?"

"What? How did you find my fanfiction? You need to stop reading my stuff, god!"

"If it makes you less angry, I haven't read it yet."

"And in case you're wondering, you can not read it! It has some scenes in it that you don't need to read."

"Like what? 'Fun' scenes? I can handle those."

"No, not that. There's a few scenes where I cut."

"Janel, why?"

"I can, alright. Now, leave me alone!" He left you alone, as you cried your heart out.

Harry: He, somehow, got a hold of your paper for school, and was reading through it. He quickly discovered that it was a fanfiction of you and him, falling in love on the basketball court. He didn't want to tell you that he was reading it, because you would get extremely mad at him.

"Babe, where are you? Want to play some- are you reading my thing for school?"

"No...I want to play basketball- with you, Janel. I'm coming."

"You are reading it, aren't you?"

"Fine, I am."

"Dude, at least ask me first next time."

"Alright."

"So...what did you find out?"

"That you can write a sick fanfic."

"To the court, away!"

"Yea. follow the girlfriend!"

-Janel