Preference- He finds out that you are a YouTube star for speed skating

Zayn: You had a few videos of you speed skating at meets on Zayn's YouTube channel. When you made your channel, you re-uploaded the videos on your channel. Everyone was checking out the videos, and within a few days, you had over 2 million views on each of your videos.

"This must be Zayn's doing..." You thought to yourself. Zayn walked in on you, and scared the living daylights out of you.

"Wow, that's a lot of views! You are a star!" Zayn said, making you jump.

"Zayn, what...what...why?? You scared me!"

"Sorry, but you're famous on YouTube for that..."

"Speed skating? Yea, have I not figured that out yet?"

"Yes, you have."

"Stay, and observe."

"Ok...?" He stayed, and watched your videos, commentating on everything.

Niall: You were out on the town with your sister, and he took this chance to look at your YouTube channel, to see what you had on there. He noticed one of your meet videos, and he clicked it, and watched it. He saw how many views were on it, and he about peed. It was about twice as many as any of the videos of One Direction.

"Wow...she is more famous for speed skating than we are...that is awesome." He said, under his breath. He didn't hear you walk in, and the next moment, you were standing right behind him.

"Niall, what are you doing?" You said, as you plopped down on the bean bag chair.

"Ahhhh, Janel, it's not what it looks like. I was watching your videos."

"Which ones? My speed skating ones?"

"The ones that you're famous for, yes."

"WEll, I'll let you get back to that..." You walked out of the room, closing the door behind you, and cried your heart out. The fame was getting to you in ways that not even Niall would understand..

Liam: He was checking out your new YouTube channel with you, and you were uploading some of your best meet videos on it. Within minutes, you would have comments, likes, rates, etc. on them, and you felt famous.

"Guess they are really into new videos of speed skating.." You said, as Liam rubbed your shoulder.

"Woww, not even we get views that fast..you're a star." Liam said.

"But, I........there's no way possible that I can be famous..."

"You are, babe. You are, and accept that. People love you."

"I love you, Liam. Fan me first?"

"Already did. Lianel lives on, to infinity and beyond." He said, before kissing you passionately on the lips.

Louis: "Babe, what....you're famous?" He yelled, after finding out that you're a speed skating YouTube star.

"Yea, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my speed skating butt, if you can even catch it."

"Funny stuff, babe, but let's save the butt kissing for later."

"Yea, no. Try to catch my speed skating butt."

"I can't skate."

"Well then, it looks like I win."

Harry: He was being a snoop, and looking through your stuff. He found your YouTube channel, and on it, you were a sensation with a lot of people across the globe who speed skated. He looked through your videos, watching every one of them, and he was reading the comments on a few of them. A few examples of what they said were: "Nice running! She needs to be at Worlds!" "I feel jealous, her boyfriend is sooo lucky, helping her train." "Nice legs, nice form, awesome skates, you are perfect! See you at Worlds!" He felt so happy, seeing you not get hate on something. He knew that you would be home in 3 days from your speed skating training session in Paris, so he had something made for you. It was a medal, similar to the one that you won at your first National appearance, and had one made with a speed skate on one side, and on the other, going around it, it had the words, "Janel Styles- Speed Skater, Directioner, YouTube Star," and in the middle of all of that, there was a picture of you and Harry on the 1st place podium at Nationals. It was all protected by a clear coat of glue, followed by a clear coat of finish. It looked nice, and to make it even better, he put it in a clear case, to show it off on both sides. There was no way in the world that he would let you wear it!

-Janel