Liam Payne imagine *For liebebeatles*

You and your husband of 8 years, Liam, have been through it all. Painful times, child labor, if you will, and a lot of other things that only brought you and Liam closer to each other, as a couple, not just as people. Your 6-year old son, James, was sitting at the kitchen table, doing his homework, as any obedient 1st grader would do, and you and Liam were on the couch, talking about all of the good times that you two have shared so far with each other.

"Liam, remember how we fell in love?" You asked Liam. It had been close to 10 years since you first met Liam, so this was going to be hard..at least you thought....

"Yea, of course I do, Alexis. How in the world could I forget something like that 1Derful day? You're the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. Well, except for maybe James, but he still isn't anything close to you." Liam said. James finished his homework, and placed it neatly in the One Direction folder that hardly ever left his hands, then came over to the couch.

"Mommy, could I please sit between you and Daddy?" James asked.

"Yes, you may, James. Thank you for being so polite." You said to him, as you scooted over, to allow a spot on the couch for your 6-year old wonder.

"Mommy, I've been wondering something for a long time, since I was 3." James started, but waited for a signal from you to continue.

"Yes, dear, what is it?" You asked.

"I've wondered how you and Daddy fell in love. How did it happen?"

"Well, son, it went a little like this.." Liam started, since he remembered the whole night. "I used to be in a boyband, One Direction..."

"Like the 5 boys on my folder?"

"Yes. That picture was me and the other 4 boys. Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry. Anyway, we had a concert here in this lovely town one night, and she was the only person in the front row. You see, the front row of our concerts is for VIP's, family members of the boys, or other performers only. She had VIP tickets, so she got to sit in the front row. After the concert, I found her backstage, crying, because she felt very sick. I took her to my dressing room, and got her changed into some comfortable clothes of mine, since she was soaked in sweat from feeling sick. Once I got her changed, I laid her down on my bed, and sat next to her. I felt her forehead and her cheeks with the back of my hand. She felt warm. I sat her up with a few firm pillows, then offered her something to drink. At that point, I knew that she was the one for me. I saw it in her eyes, that she wanted to try to get me into a relationship with her, and as a result, I made the first move. I told her how I felt, and it just got better from there, until we got to where we are now."

"So...she was sick, and you took her in from there?"

"Exactly. Now, it's time for a snack. What would you like, James?"

"An apple! Sliced, please. I can't eat it whole yet, like Mommy can." Liam got up, rubbed James' head playfully, then went to the kitchen. James laughed, gave you a kiss on the hand, then went to the kitchen with Daddy Liam. As Liam sliced James' apple for him, James sat intently on the stool that he was sitting on earlier, and when Liam was done slicing the apple, he gave it to James, but not without trying to steal a slice. "Heyy!! Give it back, please, Daddy."

"You're no fun! Here you go." He nose-dived it back onto the plate, only making James squeal in laughter once more. You felt yourself drift into a sleep, so you flung your legs up onto the couch, and fell asleep there. Liam noticed this, and showed James quickly, trying not to wake you. "...and that, James, is another reason why I love your mom. She can fall asleep just about anywhere...that's comfortable for her, of course."

"You should wake her up, and take her to bed. It's my TV time."

"Um....actually, why don't we go outside, and play?"