Preference- He's sick. :(

Zayn: He went to bed extremely early last night, and it had you worried sick. You thought at first that he had just had a long day, and he was extremely tired. At least, that's what you thought until about 2:00 the next morning. You had him close to you, and all of a sudden, he sprinted out of your grasp, and into the bathroom. The door slammed shut, and shortly after, you heard some coughing coming from the bathroom. You walk closer to the door, and the coughs turn into puking sounds. You got supsicious, but that turned into concern as you got closer to the door.

"Zayn, are you alright?" You asked, knocking gently on the door.

"Yea, I'm fine." He said, almost out of breath.

"No, you're throwing up. What got you sick?"

"I think that I was hanging out with Niall and Harry for too long. One of those boys got me sick, most likely, Niall."

"Oh, well, you want me to come in?"

"Sure, please." You walked in, and he threw up a few more times, as you got on your knees behind him, and held his waist, while stroking the back of his hair. Just when you thought that you couldn't take anymore of it, he quit puking. You started crying right after, and even though he was sick, after he washed his mouth out with a minty wash, he kissed you. You were sick for the next three days, though, but since it was his turn to take care of you, he did.

Niall: He was on tour, but he had to come home early, because he wasn't feeling too well. When he got home, he was paler than usual. He went straight into the bathroom, and spent a few hours in there.

"Niall, what's the matter? Don't feel well?" You asked, after gaining some suspicion of Niall being in the bathroom for hours on end.

"Yea, I don't know what I have, but I haven't thrown up, but I also feel like I have to." He said, as he got into the shower.

"Just call me if you need anything." About 5 minutes later, you hear Niall call your name. You walk to the door, and knock before entering. He is facing the side wall, and he sounds like he's crying.

"Niall, what's wrong? Why you crying?" You ask, rubbing his back, getting your arm wet in the process.

"I don't know, I just started crying."

"Does your stomach hurt?"

"Yea, a little, but not too bad."

"Awww, poor Nialler. Here, get out of the shower, cover up on the bottom, then I will be glad to comfort you." He shut off the water, and got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist, then proceeded to his room. He put on a pair of your basketball shorts, then came out, hair still dripping wet, his chest red, from the hot water. You were sitting on the couch, and he laid down on it, resting his head on your lap.

"Hey, Niall." You said, rubbing his stomach lightly.

"Hey, Janel. My chest hurts now."

"Well, yea. You had that water at about 100 degrees."

"That's how hot you have it."

"That's because the heat calms me. I told you not to have it that hot."

"True. Sorry for disobeying."

"It's fine. You were sick, so I thought that the heat was relaxing you. I actually didn't mind."

"You didn't?"

"No, but one thing..."

"Yes, princess?"

"Unless you're sick, like you are now, never have the shower that hot." He fell asleep, and you got him a blanket and pillow. After getting him comfortable, you went to take a shower. You had the water at a steamy 105*, leaving almost your whole body a deep red. When Niall woke up, just after you got of the shower, he saw how red you were, and took you into the ER, where you were told that you had 2nd degree burns.

"Janel, never again, have the water hot enough that it gives you 2nd degree burns. How hot was the water anyway?"

"105."

"Geez, and I only had it at 96."

Liam: He was out with the boys, shopping for your birthday, and all of a sudden, Liam started feeling a bit sick. He found Louis, and told him. Louis found the other boys, and they all met.

"Guys, Liam doesn't feel good. Hurry up, find something for Janel, that way, we can get him home ASAP." The boys all separated, and within minutes, they all came back with something for you. Zayn even picked out something to give to Liam, so that he would have something to give to you. Louis already picked out his gift for you, so they left, and the closer that Liam got to home, the worse he felt. Louis and Niall led him inside, and lucky for them, you were fast asleep, but bad news- you were crashed out on the floor, no pillow, no blanket, nothing. Liam woke you up, got you in bed, and the boys took the mission of wrapping your presents without disturbing you. They did it downstairs, and Liam stayed with you. He started feeling better as he watched you sleep. Within minutes after Liam starting to watch you, he felt sick again, so he left your side, threw up in the bathroom, then came back, only to discover you crying.

"Hey, hey, hey, no crying. I'm alright." Liam said, as he stroked your long, dark black (like Zayn's) hair. You cried out Liam's name a few times, crying harder with each one.

"Janel, look at me. I'm fine." You take a peek, and he looked fine. You started crying harder, and screamed Liam's name again. This one caught the attention of all of the other boys, and they sprinted upstairs, and found Liam laying down next to you, and you crying.

"What's going on with her?" Zayn asked, a little suspicious.

"She's just upset, because I'm sick." Liam whispered, still stroking your hair. You coughed a few times, then took off, and ran into the bathroom.

"Here we go again...." the boys all chanted, as they followed you into the bathroom. You were on your knees, trying to throw up, and you were still crying really hard. You screamed Liam's name before throwing up, and Liam took care of you. He felt better, but worse at the same time, if you get the drift. (He didn't feel sick, but he felt bad, because you were crying, and he thought that it was his fault.)

Louis: He was at home, and shortly after a nap, he felt sick to his stomach. He fell back asleep, and slept for a few hours. Once he woke up, he felt much better, so why he felt sick, was a mystery to you.

Harry: He came home from tour with a severe headache, nothing else. He put his bags in your shared room, and took some pain meds. A half hour later, he was his cheeky self. You weren't home, so he called you, only to find out that you were with your best friend, and you would be home in three hours.

"Great, 3 hours by myself, no Janel here to comfort me." He said, to himself. He went into the room, put up his stuff, and when you came home, he was fast asleep on the bed.

"Ohh, nice way to come home from tour, Styles." You said, just before getting a feeling of passing out. You walked out of the room, and ended up fainting onto the couch. Harry didn't notice this until he woke up, about 5 hours later, and saw you on the couch. He tried to wake you, but he didn't succeed. He checked your pulse, and it was slower than normal, but you were still alive. He figured that you had just passed out, so he left you alone, and when you woke up out of the faint, you went to bed, not feeling the best. 

-Janel