Preference- His Reaction To You Doing Your Thing

Zayn: Your normal thing was to be singing on the computer in the basement, so that's where Zayn usually found you hanging out. As soon as he came into the room, your beautiful voice was filling the room, and it always improved his mood.

Niall: The usual thing for you was to be playing your electric guitar that Niall had gotten you for your birthday. Every time he steps out into the garage to do something on his guitar, he finds you on yours, playing B, C, D, and F chords interchangibly. He smiles, then joins you for a song or two.

Liam: If he didn't find you cleaning when he got home from recording, he was extremely shocked. Either you were sick, or sleeping, because you had finished everything. He didn't ask questions until you asked him some first. If you were cleaning, however, he would purposely make something messy again to tell you that he was home.

Louis: You always found ways to stay in your room, either playing Fifa on Louis' game console, or doing random things on his tablet. He came in, saw you focused, purposely messes you up, kisses you on the lips, then lets you get back to whatever it was that you were doing.

Harry: Every day when he came home from the studio, he found you crying somewhere. You thought that you were too emotional, but he found no fault in it, and once he put his belongings away where they went, he would bring you to your room, if you weren't already there, and just let you know that he was home by being the shoulder to let you cry on, and to be the one to shush you when your headaches came on.

Short, but I have a friend over for the night. Laters.

-Janel