Preference- You start crying at 3:00am.

So sorry for Louis' being so long. Hope you still like. :D

Zayn: It was 3am, and you were stuck in a bad dream. You couldn't think around it; in fact, it was all that you could think about. The dream: you were being strangled, and Zayn wasn't around to stop the strangler.

"AAHH, Zayn, help!" You screamed, jolting up from your position in bed, tears quickly welling your eyes. You screamed one last time before bursting into tears. Zayn woke, with almost as much force as you, and turned on the light, only to see you crying.

"Oh my God, Janel, what's wrong?" Zayn panicked. He hadn't ever heard you like this before.

"Someone was strangling me, and........and.." You struggled to say, as Zayn brought you into his chest, laying back down in the process.

"Babe, you're going to be alright. It was just a bad dream. No one else is in the house besides us two. Go back to sleep."

"But...what if...someone comes in, and tries to-"

"Shhh.....Janel, go back to sleep. I'll be here to protect you if anything happens. I love you." You fell asleep in Zayn's chest, but your crying wasn't going to cease anytime soon.....

Niall: You were spending the night with Niall after a hard day of nothing, but track practice, then speed skating, then derby, artistic figure skating, then finally, another speed skating practice. Your feet were killing you, and your legs felt like fire. You hadn't ever done that many activities in one day, but today, you did. At 3am, your knee locked in place, and you couldn't move it. You held in a massive scream, but started crying in immense pain. Niall woke up, and cuddled you into his gentle arms.

"Now, tell me, are you alright?" Niall asked, after getting you repositioned. All that you could manage, was a quiet scream of disorienting pain. "Aww, my poor girl. Do you need anything? I bet that your legs are killing you right about..now."

"Owwww, Niall, stop touching it!!" You screamed, as you cried harder into his shoulder.

"Sorry, lovely. Did I touch your knee?" You nodded gently. Niall kissed you, then sung you back to sleep. You were still crying, and you weren't planning on stopping for a while....

Liam: You were in a fight with Zayn earlier that day, and you were asleep, next to Liam, trying to think of other things, but the pain that Zayn left you was too much. You fell to the side of the bed, and cried your eyes out, quietly, of course, so that you didn't wake Liam. He didn't hear you, until 3:30am, when you let out the biggest scream that anyone had ever screamed, ever. Liam got on the floor next to you, and cuddled you into his chest.

"What's wrong? Did Zayn hurt you?" Liam asked. All you could manage to say was yes, and at that, Liam called Zayn, and started yelling at him for hurting you. After he got off of the phone, you were gone, and you had locked yourself in the bathroom. "No, no, no, no, no, not this again! Janel, let me in, NOW!"

"No!"

"Yes! Janel Rosera Payne, I swear to God, if you don't let me in here, I will find a way in here!" He heard a scream from behind the door, and he knew this scream very well. You had hurt yourself, in some form. "Janel, let me in here! Now! I swear to God, if I don't get in there.." You unlocked the bathroom door, and Liam barged in. He saw you, hovering over the sink, in an all-too-familiar position. "No, Janel, don't even!" Too late...you had already been throwing up, and there was nothing that Liam could do to stop you. You weren't self-harming. You were really sick. "No, no, Janel, please, don't be sick. I'll make you better. I'm sorry for yelling. I just got concerned for you."

Louis: He was being a d-head, and everything that he did, affected you in a negative way. What made things worse, was everything that had happened to you before you got home from school, which was absolute hell!