Chapter 27- The Truth Behind The Scar

I had a quick shower to wash my hair properly. I walked into the closet and found my school uniform all dry and clean but there were two things missing; my shirt and my jumper.

I put everything on -apart from my shirt- and sat on my bed and looked at my phone.

While I was texting Sam to ask her about something and I got a white school shirt thrown at my face causing me to fall back on my bed.

"I hate you Miles." I say pointing over to where I can sense him.

"No you don't." He said and jumped on the bed causing me to jump as well.

"Yes I do." I get up and start putting the shirt on but Miles being Miles, he tries to help me button up my shirt but I moved away.

"I don't need help from you Miles." I say moving away from him again.

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't." I say and he points to a button that hasn't been done at the top and a spare hole at the bottom. I've completely stuffed up.

Dammit!

"I can fix it myself." I say as I start to undo the buttons.

"Yeah, but it'll be faster if I do it." He picked me up and put me on the bed. He started redoing all the buttons with me and when we were finished I tucked it into my skirt. Then I put my tie on and we were all complete except for a jumper and its really cold.

"Where's my jumper?" I ask looking around the room.

"We don't have one for you yet so you can borrow mine." He says as he puts his jumper over me. I put my arms through the sleeves and look to see how big it is.

"Uhh, what do you mean by 'we don't have one for you yet'?" I say looking up at him, "And it's to freaking big!" I wave my arms around as I spoke.

"Well, if you haven't noticed that's a new top. I got it because of the ripped arm on the old one and I didn't want people to ask about it." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist, "And they had no jumpers left, so you have to wear mine."

"But you'll freeze."

"That doesn't matter."

"What ever, let's just go to school." I say as I try to free myself from his grip.

"Just promise me you'll keep the jumper on?" He asked resting his head on my shoulder.

"Fine." I say and roll my eyes.

"Thank you." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

We held hands as we walked to the front door.

"Is Sam and Ace coming with us?" I spoke as he grabbed the keys.

"Well, they can if you want, but I don't know where they are." He said as he looked around the house.

"Sam! Ace!" I called and just like that they were here.

"So, where were you two?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Grabbing food for everyone." She said and threw me a sandwich and an apple, which I had to catch with one hand since Miles was holding the other hand.

"I appreciate that Sam." I say and look at the food, then Ace threw food to Miles.

"You coming with us?" I asked and looked at them.

"Well, sure. If you want us to," Ace said, "We'll go get ready now." Ace continued and they left.

"Uhh, we'll meet you in the car." Miles yelled from where we are standing.