Chapter 28- Interesting Truths

"What do you have first?" Miles asked wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I have science." I said looking up at him.

"I have maths thanks for asking." He said holding me tighter, "Well, I should go to my locker now seeing as we are in different areas." Miles said spinning me around.

"Ok, I'll see you at recess." I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and then he left.

I walked over to my locker and put everything away and grabbed the stuff I needed.

"Hey Blake." I heard a voice that sounded like Parker coming from behind my locker door. I moved it so I can see the face, and I was right. It's Parker.

"Hey." I said continuing to grab my stuff.

"How are you feeling after you fell really badly, I haven't seen you in a few days." He said and he leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Better, it wasn't even that bad of a fall." I said and smiled.

"Well, I was just wondering if you would like to come with me to the party tonight?" He said and smiled, I felt a little sad because I don't like it when people get upset over me but I'm going with Miles obviously.

"Sorry, I'm going with Miles." I said and l saw his face drop into a frown.

"Ok, that's fine, but I'll see you there right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well, I'll see you in class." He said and walked away, I could see the anger radiating of him.

I got all my stuff out of my locker, shut the door then turned around only to see Kirsten standing in front of me.

Why can't I just have one moment without being interrupted by someone?!

"You're lucky you said no to going to the party with Parker." She crossed her arms and glared at me. Then, she started turning around but she stopped when I spoke.

"What is it with you and Parker?" I asked which is probably not very smart, I should've just left it where it was.

"Excuse you, Parker and I are going out." She said and glared at me.

"So, I'm going out with Miles. Just because your going out with someone doesn't make you any special." I said and took a step closer. There's something about her that just ticks me off and if she does one thing wrong she'd be digging her own grave by then.

"Miles isn't even cute anyway, and he's a goody-to-shoes. I'm more interested in the bad boys like Parker but unfortunately he doesn't even like me." She said crossing her arms again.

"But you just said you're dating each other."

"I wish I was but he's more interested in other people. Especially like you." She said pointing at me.

"I'm going to tell you this now, I'm not interested in him and I'll always say no to anything he asks." I say and take another step closer to her, funny thing is she doesn't move. I'm trying to be intimidating and all but she does is just glare at me.

"And I'm going to tell you this now as well, he always get his way." She said and walked away while I stood there rolling my eyes.

'I doubt he would get his way with us.' I heard Artemis speak.

'Artemis! I'm so sorry, I should've listened to you but I didn't and-' I was rambling on but she interrupted me.

'Don't worry, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you for a while.' She said and I smiled.