Chapter 34- The End Of It All

I fell back onto the snow; wriggling around as the pain on my back got worse.

"Draven kill her!" Derrick yelled as he walked closer to Draven.

"I would like to, but I don't take orders from a wolf." Draven spat and looked evilly at Derrick.

I was still wriggling around on the ground and wincing of pain as the cold snow touched my wounds. Miles must've been knocked unconscious when Lilyana threw him against a nearby tree and the rest of the pack are staying where they are which is what I want them to do.

"Draven! We made a deal!" Derrick yelled again and walked right up to Draven's face.

"Get out of my face." Draven said flatly.

"If you want to kill Blake then do it now! Otherwise we'll have to kill someone very special to you. Will, bring her out." Derrick said as he turned around to face Will.

Will brought out Madeline and held his dagger to her throat. She wasn't struggling or wriggling to get out of Wills grip, she just stayed there and looked down. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

I struggled to standup and when Sam noticed she helped me up. I let out a hiss as the pain ran through my entire body but I managed to stay. I leaned on Sam for support and watched as Draven's face turned from hatred into worry.

"Let go of her Will." I spoke with hatred and anger in my voice, I hate Draven but I like Madeline and she's grown a lot on me since we met. I'm not going to let Madeline die just because Draven couldn't kill me.

"Do you really think I'll let her go? You must be stupid if you think I am." Will laughed and held the dagger on Madeline's neck so that a thin line of blood was drawn, she didn't react or do anything at all, she just stayed in the same spot and I noticed tears start to fall on her face.

"M-Madeline?" Draven stuttered as he looked up at Madeline who began crying.

"I'm s-so sorry Draven but I can't live with what I've done to Blake. She doesn't deserve any of this." Madeline cried as Draven took a few steps closer to her.

"Madeline, it'll be ok." Draven said, he was about to reach out for Madeline but Will pulled her back.

"You heard what she said Draven, she wants to die and I'll put her out of her misery right now." Will said and he kept the dagger on Madeline's neck.

"Let go of her Will." Draven's voice was firm and he walked closer to Madeline, but, Will pulled her away again.

"I will let her go when you kill Blake!" Will yelled and Madeline flinched a little since he was right next to her.

"Will! Let go of Madeline!" I yelled as I slowly walked to where Draven is standing. I'm starting to trust him more since he's refusing to kill me, and plus, no one wants there mate to be put in a situation like this. I made it to Draven but I tripped and nearly fell but luckily for me I was caught, by Draven who put me back on my feet. When he caught me I winced in pain again since he touched my scratch he gave me, funny thing is I've forgiven him but only because Madeline is in danger.

"Draven, now would be good." Will insisted.

"How about this, you give me Madeline and I'll kill Blake." Draven said and Will shook his head.

"Can't do that," Will said as he shook his head, "If you don't kill Blake then I'll have no choice but to kill Madeline."

"Oh for gods sake!" Derrick yelled and pulled out his dagger.

He walked over to Madeline and held it on her chest, where her heart is and spoke with so much anger, "If you don't kill Blake right now then I'll kill Madeline."