Chapter 24- Double Date: Part 1

"Dammit Sam! Why do you have to come in late! Go get changed." I said pointing to the giant walk in wardrobe.

"But whhyyy?" She slumped against the wall.

"You have a double date tonight with Miles and I, remember?"

"I don't remember." She said tilting her head and I sighed.

"You're like a very annoying child who's gone way past their bedtime, now go get changed. I don't think you want to go on a date in your school uniform." She was leaning on the wall and shaking her head.

I sighed and got of the bed to push her into the wardrobe. She crossed her arms over her chest and refused to budge but in the end I got her.

She wasn't going to win that battle.

"Damn you Blake, damn you." She said as I shut the door behind her then I sit back on the bed.

"I swear, these shoes are going to be the death of me." I say taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet.

"They probably will tonight, but, beauty is pain." I laugh a little and cross my legs on the bed as Julia grabbed a magazine.

"And I was about to leave without her." I sigh and say to Julia who is flipping through the magazine.

"Well, if Miles had wanted to leave he probably would've come and got you."

"You have a point. Hey, has Dean found his mate?" I say as I remember seeing him in the hall with a girl.

"No, he hasn't."

"Is it possible to have a human as a mate?" She looked up from her magazine and shrugged.

"I think it is, but I wouldn't know because my mate was a wolf like they usually are." She sighed and looked back down at her magazine.

"What do you guys think?" Sam says opening the door and walking over to where we're sitting. She was wearing a dress with the top being white and the bottom was a creamy-peach colour, she had a cute pair of sandals that matched the outfit perfectly and she also had a beige coloured purse. Her hair was in its normal state and she had no makeup on.

All together it looked amazing.

"Wow, you did well choosing an outfit even though you've had a lot of sugar." I said.

"That was Ace's fault, not mine. Plus, I've kinda calmed down now, but not fully!" She lunged at me on the bed to start tickling me but I rolled off the bed and thankfully landed on my feet, although it did hurt my neck which I noticed is slowly starting to bruise.

"Haha, you missed!" I say teasingly.

"Hey, no fair!" She lunged at me and nearly hit Julia but she moved out of the way.

"Gee Sam, stop trying to head butt people, that's so rude!" I say running to an open space in the room.

"Hey, it's not my fault! I can't stop myself from flying in midair!" She said getting up off the bed.

"Whatever Sam, you're better off talking to the hand." I held my hand up at her, looked to the right and closed my eyes.

All of a sudden I was picked up from behind and swung around in the air and I was squealing.

"Never let your guard down Blake, it's a bad idea when you annoy me by not coming down for our date." It was Jet, of course it was him.

"I said that earlier, not fair." I said spinning around in his arms.