Chapter 18- Poisoned

I'm resting in Jets bed since I was poisoned by Lilyana and I've been told that I'm not allowed to do any physical activities as the poison will basically turn me into one of those evil minions who work for Lilyana but I wasn't listening to what they were saying about it and right now they're looking for a cure. The only thing is that if they don't find a cure then sooner or later I'll turn into a evil creature.

'This suck!' Said Artemis, she's pretty annoyed right now.

'Yeah, yeah, I can't help it.' I rolled my eyes at her and just sighed. I was reading until I heard someone enter the room and sit in my bed to find Sam with a very big grin on her face

"Hey Sam!" I tried give her a hug but I didn't get very far as my head was pounding in my skull.

"Don't try to hug me, I don't want to see you get hurt and besides I don't want Jet telling me off for making you move." She said as she got of the bed and walked over to hug me then she sat back down.

"So, what's going on?" I said tilting my head as she leaned back on the wall.

"Well, you'll never believe what the Alphas making us do." She said hitting her head on the wall.

"What?" I chuckled at her.

"He's making us go to a human school for two reasons. The first being that there's a vampire who's apparently drinking blood from the innocent and the second is that we need an 'education', which is so annoying." My eyes widened and my head fell as I pretended to cry.

"I don't want to go to any schools, I've only ever been homeschooled." I leaned back against the wall as I spoke.

"Hey, don't complain, I was only ever taught the basic stuff of life." I looked at her face to see her getting sad.

"Well, when do we start?"

"Next week, but you have to have a bandage on your arm so you don't use it much because of the poison." She said pointing at my arm, it doesn't have anything on it at the moment because I don't use it at all. But, it does hurt like hell sometimes.

We were chatting for a long time about Jet and Echo, she's really head over heels for him which is good to see and I think they are definitely mates. One of their conversations for example was about her past and she told me that Echo nearly had smoke coming out of his ears. But our conversations stopped when Jet walked into the room and sent Sam out.

"What did you do that for?! I was having a very nice conversation with her." I crossed my arms and put on a fake frown but it didn't last long because Jet was giving me his best puppy dog eyes and I just laughed at him.

"I only wanted to see my favourite person." He came over and engulfed me in a hug, I was squirming under him trying to get out of his hug but he has an iron grip. He stopped and sat right in front of me looking into my eyes.

"Did you hear what my father is making us do?" I nodded and sighed.

"I've never been to any schools before." I looked down and rested the top of head on Jets chest, he started patting my head while I was pretending to cry again.

"Now, now Arti it'll be over in a flash and I'll look after you." I looked up at him to see he's giving me a reassuring smile. He started getting up but stopped.

"I have some duties to do now, I'll see you later." He got up but walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked that he actually did that! I mean it was just a cheek kiss but still, I can't believe it! When he left I got out of bed to do a little dance, of course it hurt my wrist but I couldn't help it. I fell back onto the bed, out of breath, I noticed the stitches were breaking slowly coming off and that was either Jet hugging me to much and I didn't notice or when I danced I somehow bent my wrist the wrong way and they broke. It doesn't matter what happened I'll just say I went to the bathroom and it got caught on something, I'm sure that'll work.

Hopefully.

I just got out of the door from Jets room only to be bumped by Julia and Archer.

"Hey Artemis!" Julia sounded very happy to see me, what on earth is wrong with her now?

'She sounds happier than usual, and Archers smiling at us...' Artemis said in a very confused voice.

'Just figured that out myself.' I replied back.

"Umm, hi?" I said to Julia although I didn't sound very happy, more like confused.

"We just want to apologise for what we've done to you." I looked up at Archer as he said those words and shook my head.

"Wait? You want to apologise to me?" I pointed to myself and they nodded. I stood there in shock.

"Well, we better be off. See you later Artemis." Once Julia finished her sentence she left with Archer behind her while I was still standing in shock.

'What the hell just happened Blake?!'

'I don't freaking know!' After letting what just sit for a little I thought it would probably be a good idea to get to my wrist fixed now so I started walking down the hallway, the medical stuff I need is a little bit further away which means I get my exercise that I need.

'Stop!' Artemis yelled in my head, it was very loud to the point I had to grab my ears. Even though it was in my head it hurt and gave me a headache.

'Artemis, what's wrong?' She was screaming in my head now and I was still grabbing my ears.

'You have to get outside!' I knew this couldn't be good and I did what she told me to do. I made it outside and she was still screaming.

'Artemis!? What's wrong?!' She didn't answer, she only continued to scream in my ears. Then I felt a stinging pain that went through my spine and I fell to the ground writhing in pain. There was no one out here, which is good and bad. Good because this is kinda embarrassing, but bad because I could die and Jet would never get to feel love again.

'Your mine now Artemis!' There was a very demonic voice to the thing that spoke in my head just then.

'You'll turn into your wolf form and kill everyone here.' I was still screaming in pain but the demon voice was right I transformed into my wolf form, it was very painful like I was on fire and it wouldn't stop. I saw people running out and one of those people was Jet with something in his hand. Then I lost all control of what I was doing.

(JETS POV)
Why did she leave my room, I had a feeling this would happen. I was standing in front of her with a needle that had the start of the antidote in it, the antidote needs work but it should help a little. I was given it when I heard what could only be Artemis screaming, so I ran out only to see her with red eyes and she was growling.

"Artemis, snap out of it. Lilyana is controlling you." I slowly walked up to her but she growled louder and snapped her jaw at me. I stopped and reached out a hand but it was nearly bitten, she's totally out of control. She made the mistake of jumping at me but with my quick skills I dodged her attack and grabbed onto her. All this working out has finally paid off. I held onto her and administered the antidote. Her strength was fading and she was slowly forming into a human again.

"Be careful next time Arti, I'm going to have to always keep my eyes on you now." She chuckled as I spoke which made me smile. I was looking down at her and I get to see her true beauty, I'm glad she's mine.

~~~~~~~~~
I'm extremely sorry about this being up so late, just had holidays now I'm back from school and during the holidays the teachers decided that it would be a good idea to give us homework. And I mean a lot. I'll make the chapters a little longer to make up for it.

:)