Chapter 23

Sorry for how short it is!

-BELLES POV-

Everything was dark when I opened my eyes. I sat up quickly, ignoring the pain.

I put my hands out in front of me and I slowly went on my knees. I crawled quietly and bumped into a concrete wall.

Where was I?

I tried to rack my brain as to if anything happened last night but I don't remember.

I supported my weight on the wall and called out for help. I couldn't be trapped.

No, I have a pack to take care of.

Sarah shouldn't of taken me to that party..

Is that what happened last night? Was I too drunk to remember?

Everything was a blur.

**

The lights went on and I held a groan. I looked around quickly and saw that I was with another man.

He looked at me with relief and crawled quickly to me and gathered me in his arms. I pushed at his chest and he looked at me curiously.

"Who are you?" I asked and he looked at me in shock.

"You don't remember me? I'm Owen. We were together last night looking for your mate Landon?"

Who's Landon? How does this guy know me? I shook my head at him and his whole face crumbled. His shoulders shook quietly and he ran a hand through his hair.

"You have to remember, Belle. We have to get Landon out of here. He's your mate." The guy said as he got up quickly and looked through the window on the door.

"Come here, Belle." He says quietly and I got on my legs and stumbled to him. He took a step back and his hands landed on my shoulders. He guided my head to a man slumped in the corner.

He was beautiful. Even with the cuts and bruises.

"That's your mate." Owen whispered behind me. I shook my head, that man couldn't be my mate. I would've remembered finding my mate..

"He is, Belle! I don't care if you believe me or not but we have to get him out of here. He's been in here for a long time and he could potentially die cause we didn't do anything to help him. Now I know you're a werewolf so you be strong for one day? Luna's are supposed to be strong but you've proved me wrong." He said, angry at me. How dare he say I'm not strong. I'm a Luna! I protect my pack.

I looked at the man slumped in the corner and my eyes soften. He's been hurt badly and he needs out.

"Okay.. What do I do?" I asked.

-LANDON'S POV-

I groaned as I opened my eyes. My hand went to my stomach as I felt the stickiness that surrounded my wound.

I heard a loud bang and my head shot up.

Where they coming again? My body began to shake and I pushed my self harder in the corner. I listened for footsteps but none came. What was that sound?

I looked around and saw a face in a window across the hall. I squinted my eyes and saw the familiar face I've been thinking of.

"Belle," I whispered and I dragged my body to the door where I grabbed onto the handle to bring myself up. Pain shot through my torso and I crumbled back to the floor. I clenched my teeth and grabbed on the handle once more and hauled myself up where I saw the beautiful face I dreamed of seeing again.

Tears started to poor out of my eyes at the sight and she looked at me confused. I laid a hand flat out on the window and I cried harder.

I was going to get out of here.

I then saw my brothers face pop up next to hers and he mouthed, "I promise." I smiled and nodded my head and I fell to the ground again, unable to hold my own weight.

"She's here.." I sobbed and closed my eyes with a smile.

-BELLES POV-

"Break the glass!" Owen shouted at me.

"Don't you think I'm try to do that!" I shouted back and clenched my fist and slammed it against the window. I let out a cry and held my fist to my chest. I took deep breaths and clenched it again.

"Harder this time." I heard Owen say.

"No sh*t, Sherlock." I grumbled and slammed it against the window once more. The window shook but nothing happened.

"Even if we were to break it, we couldn't fit in that little square." I stated and slid down the wall.

I sighed and held my hand. Shouldn't a werewolf break a window?

"Well try again." Owen said while grabbing my hand and hauling me up.

I sighed and hit against the window.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Going through some stuff.

But I hope y'all liked it! Poor Landon :(

Anyway..

Stay beautiful! Xx

And hit those buttons down there :)

Love ya:)