Author's Note. :]

Author's Note

Okay! Okay! I know you guys MUST be thinking...

"DAMN GURL,WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPLOADED THE SEQUEL?! DAMN GURL,WHY?! STOP THESE STUPID NOTES AND GET YO' DAMN MIND TO WRITE THE DAMN SEQUEL!"

...right? Right.

ANYWAYS...The sequel of WCIDWTWFR will be written shortly after I finish this damn note,mkay? And yeap,I've decided the name of the sequel! I know you guys really like 'Its wrong,but it feels right',I really like it too but felt that it had the kinda the same meaning as 'What Can I Do When The Wrong Feels Right?'.

And I really really really love (love love love) 'Jaylor Forever'! I mean,its cute! VERY cute! :{D

So the sequel,eh? ...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I don't know what was that for but okay,the sequel. The sequel will kinda be different from WCIDWTWFR. Kinda.

Like,Taylor being more mushy and stuff (not used to that,eh?) and Justin a weeeee bit mushier. And Allie toning it down a little bit? (Maybe not.) So I'm afraid of writing the sequel,seriously.

I'm scared that it doesn't keep you entertained and turn out a disaster. I'm scared that people would hate it...and I'm scared I'll lose you guys :(

Kay,'nuff said. Just look out for a book names 'Jaylor Forever' with no book cover whatsoever to pop up in your news thing. Yeap.

Btw,any questions or anything? Just ask! ANY questions,even about my dog :) Nope,I don't have a dog...But you know I'll be 110% honest with you.

****The sequel,Jaylor Forever,is out as of December 8th 2011****

Joa :] xx