What......?

Justin's Point Of View (Once again,the butt view-Taylor)

Once Taylor was shoved onstage,hauled into a chair,and shoved roses into her face,I began serenading her. Touching her face every now and then...

She scowled at me and said "Stop touching my face,Bieber." or something along that line. I chuckled while I sang and that messed me up. I just ruined the whole song laughing. Taylor's face scrunched in disgust as I planted a kiss on her cheek and I laughed even harder.

Everybody was looking at me like some sort of lunatic but,hey....I am Justin Bieber. And Taylor did the unthinkable,she went backstage for five seconds and came back with fries in her hand.

Yes,fries. I stared at her in shock.

Antonio stared at her in shock.

Kenny stared at her in shock.

Ryan stared at her in shock.

The crowd stared at her in shock.

Allie? Hah! Not a chance,she went onstage and shared the fries with her.

"What?" I asked out loud. With the microphone that threatened to fall out my hands still in front of my mouth.

Allie and Taylor just shrugged and continued eating.

What?

"Now that girl,is awesome." a random dude shouted out loud and everybody agreed with him.

I looked at Taylor again and she just shrugged and said...

"Want some? Kenny was right,the food backstage is....Awe-Some!"

What?

And then somebody whooped. And then everybody did.

But I,was still standing in front of them,shocked.

No,seriously,what?

"Guess he's right,we are awesome...Allie,wanna sing a song?"

"Sure! Let's sing.....LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THRO-"

"Nah,what about...Rihanna'-"

"CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE FIFTEEN AND SOMEBODY TELLS YOU THEY LOVE YO-"

"Allie,get a grip of yourself. What about...Baby,Baby,Baby,oh?"

"Baby,Baby,Baby,Noooo"

"Like,Baby,Baby,Baby,Oh....I thought you'd always be mine,mine..."

Man,she can sing!

Hard to say but...Allie can't. Sorry,Allie...

The crowd cheered and sang along with them,they can work a crowd.

Ah,I'm still in shock.

And Allie accidentally threw the fries to the crowd,immediately gaining cheers from the people.

Huh?

After all the shenanigans,we walked backstage and Taylor went for some more fries,right Taylor,right.

"So what was that all about?" I asked as Taylor,once again,shrugged...

"I don't know,I mean,the one less lonely girl's gotta do what she's gotta do ;)"

"But we rocked!" Allie exclaimed and went all jumpy,is she high or...what?

Taylor said a soft 'Whatever' and went to the waiting room.

"So...Allie,how did 'it' go?"

"Well,it didn't go well so.....you know...D.I.Y. I'm done. Wait. Here is her number,or let's say...7 out of 8 of it. Guess the last number yourself,or call every number if you want. K,had a great time! Bye!"

What?