What else could probably go wrong?!

Taylor's Point Of View...

I followed after Justin into his dressing room 'cause I really had nothing to do in mine so imma just hang there.

And when I walked in,what Justin took as 'normal' made my heart stop and start to pump rapidly. USHER WAS IN THE ROOM! My eyes widened and I let out a loud squeal. Usher laughed at me as I tugged on Justin's sleeve and started pointing at Usher with wide eyes.

Juatin smiled then frowned at me. Usher walked over to me and hugged me. Trust me,I was a hyperventilating teenager in his arms.

"You must be Taylor!" Usher said and I nodded madly.

Justin shook his head and frowned at me again. But in the end he smiled and got back to preparing for his concert.

The Beliebers tonight were in for something BIG tonight! And Joa always said that the concerts in Singapore weren't really big of a deal,since basically only the main artist performed without any special guests or anything.

Well,they were wrong! They got Usher tonight!!!!!! Usher looked at me,probably looking at my drab of an attire.

"Are you going to change? Heard you were performing..." He asked.

Shit.

"I-" I started but got interrupted.

"Somebody ripped her dress into shreds. So,she has got to go out in that." Justin replied. Usher shook his head and muttered something barely audible to my ears.

I hung my head down in embarrassment,OBVIOUSLY embarrassed at myself.

"That person is despicable,you look beautiful,Taylor. It's alright." Usher soothed and I almost couldn't believe it. And I thought what I was wearing was utter garbage!

Before I could fully regain my confidence (I'm at 99.99999%),Selena rushed in and dropped a bomb on me.

"Taylor! The music score for 'A Place In This World' is gone and the band can't play the song!! My mouth was agape. How many bad things could happen to me in a day! An important day!!

"Taylor,are you alright?!" Justin asked,worried. Usher and Selena then asked,too.

"I've an idea! Why not you perform your rendition of 'Love You Like A Love Song'?" Justin asked,a glint in his eyes.

"She can't!" Selena voiced and I saw fury exude from her.

-----A/N

If you guys didn't know,That's what Selena ran in the room in ----»