I would like to thank my mum,my dad,and God but help me get out of here first.

"Did you know that Cancers has the best of mood swings?" he said as he dragged ne into a ditzy looking shop. Ugh. So much pink =.="

"What is that supposed to mean? That I have mood swings all the ti-OH MY GOD PUT THAT DOWN!" I screamed at him as he held a frilly pink dress up. Well,to say that it was pink and frilly was an understatement,it was well,horrible.

Like Japanese Harajuku. You know the Lolita thing? No offence but. Pink,frilly,bunny ears,ysktsk not my thing.

"Can tell you are a Cancerian after all. And what,this?" he held the awfuly pink and frilled thing up again,only this time holding up another dress,red,that is...frilly-er. Eeew.

"Why not,I bring you to MY favourite shop?" I offered,no way is this boy gunna pick anything out for me if he has taste for clothes like...that.

"Sure,soulmate!"

"Soulmate?"

"Cancers and Pisces are the best together," he leant over and whispered in my ear,"especially as a couple." What?

"Right. Now c'mon!!!!!" This time I dragged him to my favourite shop in the entire building.

"Ok,seriously Taylor? Converse? AHEM!" What? I did say favourite shop,and this was my favourite shop!

"It is my favourite shop!" he gave me the 'Yeah huh,like i believe you' look and raised his eyebrow,and for added drama,both of them.

"Fine!" I exclaimed as I threw my hands up in the air,So,I dragged him into Roxy/QuikSilver. What? Its clothes!

"Taylor. This Is A Freaking Shop For Beach And Surfing Clothes." he said through gritted teeth,particularly annoyed that I have already wasted half an hour dragging him around and fighting with him.

"What? Clothes,still!!!"

"Fine. Lets get you some beach gear,just.in.case..."

"Yeah,fine,leggo!" He started picking out some tank tops and shorts and some tshirts here and there. But in the end he picked out my swimsuit,too.

"This? Ya kidding me?!" I screeched as I held out the pink bikini with POLKA DOTS on it out. Ugh. I am allergic to anything pink,unless its neon and pretty in my eyes,or else,Paris Hilton should stay away.

"Or this?" he held out the red version.

"This?" and the blue...

"This?" and the green. Green?! Eeeeeew.

"This?" and then the yellow. I just ignored him and went to find it myself,i came across a black one with rainbow streaks in the middle. And surprisingly,it looks kinda cute.

"What about this,Bieber?" I held it out for the world to see,but only he was there so,yeah.

"Right. Get that,whatever,lets go! Needa get you some REAL clothes now." We left and he dragged me to so many shops,i lost count. And in all shops we found nothing,till we entered the next one.

We walked into a beautifully decorated store with purple ceilings and purple carpetted floor. The clothes were beautiful:Pale white laced tank tops,blue sun dresses with lace at the hem of the dress,pastel purple gladiators (RARELY IN THOSE COLOURS!) and some pale pink shorts. Only this pink item caught my eye,okay? Do not judge.

"Look at this!" Justin said loudly like a kid in Toyland,holding up a pale blue tank top with lace details it was pretty,not skank pretty and not goth pretty but pretty pretty. He started towering articles of clothing in his and my hands,no,i am not exaggerating it.

"You can wear this with the blue tank top!" he held out yet another shirt,a cropped top,it was white with a peace sign in the middle. Its nice...ahhhh,yeah.

"Taylor??????" he yelled,must've found something else. This boy is crazy.

"What?" I said really tiredly. Im tired. You do.not bring me out of school and go shopping and expect me not to be tired,yknow?

"We are going out tonight,to some award show! I forgot! Damn damn damn damn damn damn!!!!"

"Huh,yeah,sure,yeah,hmmm..WAIT WHAT?!"

"Yeah,what to wearr!!"

"You,or me?"

"YOU! DUH! These are casual clothes,to the next shop!" well,awwwh,i liked this shop!

Note to self:Come here next time.

He dragged me into this shop where all the evening gowns are. Monstrocity! SO MUCH PINK! Justin mustve saw my horrified expression because he chuckled and scrambled to the dresses immediately.

"This? This? This? This?" He called out as he showed me a few dresses.

#1-A strapless red dress that ends right after it touches the floor.

#2-Spaghetti strap pink gown that ends right at the knee.

#3-Blue sequinned dress that ended above the tigh paired with black lace leggings.

#4-Black dress (Or little black dress xD) with leopard print jacket.

And obviously I loved the third choice the best. Seriously.

"The blue one..." i said with a bored expression and tone. He quickly got it and dtagged me to a shoe shop. What is with him?!

"JUSTIN. I SHALL JUST GET THESE AND GO!" I held out a pair of metallic blue flats and left. Finally!

Thank God,just when i thought we could never get outta there!

"Okay. We gotta go now,cmon!" he dragged me to the car and i realized he dragged me around alot today. Hmph.

Right.

---------

A/N

Hey guys!! :) Thankbyou all for reading my story,I am so damn flattered!!! :,)

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

SO SO SO MUCH! ><

BTW,I really want your comments! :)

Please comment!

Xoxo-Skittles Queen :)