This is the night!

Taylor's Point Of View...

In the bathtub I heard Allie screaming. I do not want to know why.

Ugh I'm so hungry...

I quickly got out of the tub,rinsed myself and got dressed in my pink tank top and pajama pants. "I'M OUT. AND HUNGRY,GET ME FOOD. CAUSE I'M HU-what?"

As I called for food,I saw Allie with an empty box of pizza on her lap. She ate all that?

"Hey,don't look at me like that. I'm hungry,oh and look there." She nodded her head towards the table infront of her and there they was,three boxes of pizza stacked upon each other.

HEAVEN!

-2 hours later-

Allie and I was still eating pizza,while watching some crap tv show.

And then The Vampire Diaries started. Me and Allie squealed our heads off and watched the episode intently. We were big fans of this show,but I think the books are better,to be honest.

"Oh my God Stefan's so hot!" Allie muttered under her breath. But I heard it... ;)

"I prefer Damon. Or let's say...Ian Somerhalder. Do you know 'Stefan''s real name?" I teased Allie,knowing she wouldn't know Paul Wesley's name anyway.

"Pfft. Whatever." Knew it ;)

Twenty five minutes later the show ended and we got prepared to go to bed for the tiring day tomorrow. Yes,I am complaining. I hate long days. Its very annoying,very,very annoying.

Justin's Point Of View...

I quickly kept the velvet black box in my pocket as I heard the doorknob click.

"Hey Justin." Oh,it's just mum.

"Hey mum." I nodded and took the box out again.

"So you are serious about this?" She asked me,I knows what she is referring to. And I was very sure of it. Very,very sure of it.

"Yes,mum. Is that bad? You don't want me o do this?" I asked her back,worried.

"No,No,No,darling. If you want it,then fine. But if you are just doing it for the fun of it or just to get her back and dump her just a little soon thereafter then,no." she sighed.

"Mum,trust me. I want this,I'm not even sure I want this. I NEED this."

"Then go for it,hun. You got everything ready,yet?" She asked,nodding her head towards the box I'm holding.

"Not quite. Something's missing. I just don't know what...help me,mum?" I asked,desperate.

"Let me see it first." I shoved the box into her hand. She opened it and looked at the tiny ring in it. Okay,so its not that tiny...

"Justin,this is gorgeous! But yeah,something IS definitely missing. But what is it? Hmm..." she tapped her fingers against her chin. There it was,mum's thinking face! "I think I know what it needs." She said and head over to her room.

Five minutes later she entered my room,smiling. "So,you figured what it needs,right?" I asked. She nodded.

"What?" I asked,impatient.

"I've a feeling you need to engrave something on it."

Click!

"YES MUM,YOU ARE A GENIUS!" I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Okay,so that settles everything?" She asked,still smiling.

"Yeap."

"Okay,tomorrow we will go see what we can do with this. Now go to sleep,its a long day ahead tomorrow." Mum said firmly.

"Goodnight mum." And with that,she left the room.

~The next day~

I woke up bright and early.

Thinking about how excited I am for this day. Finally,after so many days of pure torture without her. Oh,thinking about it,its really twelve months without her.

Wow…

And amazingly…I made it through. And yeah,tonight’s the night. The night where everything changes…

The night of my life.