Hehehe...

DONT TOUCH TEEZ

Almost...I thought to myself...Almost... I almost let it slip past my lips,and I wasn't even sure of my feelings yet! What is wrong with you,Taylor? What?

Sitting in the airplane was awkward,especially when there is only you,Justin,Scooter,Kenny and Ryan there. To the whole plane...Kenny and Ryan was sitting all the way at the front,with Scooter sitting alone in the next row. I choose to go all the way back,and apparently,Justin did too.

"Hey," he greeted me since we saw each other,which was,hmmm I don't know,two minutes ago? "So what was it you were gonna tell me?" he looked at me earnestly. I gulped and thought of millions of excuses.

What?! Do?! I?! Say?! Eh...'Oh nothing I just wanted to say that I liked jelly beans..'?! Actually,that sounded great. I mean...I do like jelly beans. Or brownies...or candy....or cupcakes...

"Haha,nothing,just wanna tell you that...I LIKE JELLY BEANS!" I said in a tone that would make regular people look at me like I'm a freak. But Justin wasn't regular,he is Justin,Justin Bieber...

But my last point over there really didn't seem to help,he still looked at me,shocked. Giving me the 'you kidding right?' glance at me.

"Right...so,what song are you going to sing?" he asked again. I'm soooooo sick of answering questions?

"Couldn't make my mind up,so I don't really know what to sing..." I answered him with a lump in my throat,the song I was singing was for him. I knew I don't have the words to tell him but I am sure a song can do the trick. But I don't know what song to sing! But I found the song fitted best...'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailliat...

Lucky I'm in love...

With my best friend...

But in the end I didn't wanna use that song to convey my message...he ain't even my best friend,oh well...I'm still thinking,though.

Wait,wasn't Justin with Selena? I bet he still is....just that,jus that he had to fake date me instead.

"Hey Justin?" I nudged him,I think a little bit too much.

"What?" he answered,a little annoyed. Maybe it's because of my nudge. Or he doesn't like me anymore. OR he is thinking of Selena!

"Are you...are you dating Selena Gomez?" he looked at me,eyes wide in shock. Guess nobody asked him that question before...

"Used to...remember the DM thing? Yeah,that was her. I broke up with her because she gets jealous easily...but she was pretty amazing,though." he answered...he really liked her...I could tell that he did...

"Okay,thank you for answering me.." I flashed him a smile and went back to thinking of the perfect song. In the end I thought of just asking Scooter Kenny Ryan for help. I call them the old people for short. "I need to ask Scooter something,okay? Yeah okay,bye for now..."

Approaching the old people was no big feat,just that,they are fighting over which jelly tasted better. Old People,they are,huh?

"Hey old guys,I need help." I shot straight at them. No need to beat around the big bush. "Ima have told you,Scooter,what song I wanted to sing,but I realized I didn't wan to sing it,after all. So,help me find a song. But I need to tell you this,I need a song that conveys a message."

"Whoa,slow down there,baby doll!" Kenny chuckled,"What message? :) "

"It's not a shocker but...I...I like Justin. Not in a friend way,but...the other way round...the...the love like way..." I managed to choke out.

Kenny chuckled and looked at Ryan,Ryan chuckled too and Scooter was looking at me with his eyes wide,maybe in horror.

"You what?!" Scooter exclaimed,Ryan and Kenny only laughed harder. A blush crept onto my face and I felt so embarrassed,too embarrassed.

"Taylor,it is not a shocker,that's for sure. And Scooter,it's not a shocker." Kenny stated,still smiling away. What's with the old people these days?!

"Yeah,seriously Scooter,they have been so close. And they have to kiss in public? And they have to fake date? It's a sooner or later thing,Scoot." Ryan added on. This is really getting nowhere,I am asking for help,not 'OMGGGGGGGG YOU WHAAAAAD?!' time with Scooter I-Am-Pretty-Old Braun.

"So,you like Justin? Is that magical?" Scooter asked me,clearly taken aback with my sudden break of news.

"I don't know,but do remember I said I need the old people's help." I reminded them.

"What help do you need then,Tay?" Kenny asked me,now with so much sincerity. He really wanted to help,ever since that day I met Kenny with Allie,we got along quite well. He was like...like my other father!

"I need to choose the last song I want to sing for the concert. And I want to indirectly tell Justin I like him in a non friend ish way..."

"I thought you choosed 'Lucky'?" Scooter looked at me sceptically...what? I can't change these g of choice?

"Didn't feel like it anymore,Scoot...and it doesn't really convey much anymore." I reasoned. Sometimes old people is just a tad bit,well,old.

---------A/N

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Taylor is in looooooove! Whoo hoo! Ain't that just great?!

Anyways,what song should she sing? Tell me!

If you can...

Comment?

Maybe vote?

It would be awesome if you could :)

Thanks! Xoxo,

SKITTLES NINJA QUEEN!