I'm Caitlin Beadles :)

• Dedicated to Bernice HeartBieber AlotAlot

Justin....

-The next day,flight off to Singapore!

I was casually lounging on the couch when I heard a loud thud and someone screaming "I AM AWAKE!"....Taylor

Well,she must've fallen off or something but the bed is big,like,a Queen sized bed so how did she fall over? Beats me....

"Justin,you there? Oh my gosh,what happened last night?!" She looked like a hot mess. In her yesterday clothes and her hair are all.....That...

"You fell asleep in my car so I just...picked you up and dropped you onto the guest room bed. Hey,better get changed,our flight's in five hours,we gotta be there at the airport in three hours..." I told her and her eyes grew wide.

"I got no clothes!!!!!!!!!" girls and their clothes. But,she seriously had no clothes. I mean...it's all packed for Singapore...I'll just call up Caitlin...

"I got in down,I'll just call Caitlin...wait a while,okay?"

She nodded and paced the floor back and forth,then she took her phone out and called someone.

"Hey,Caitlin on the line :) "

"Hey Caity! It's me,Justin,my girlfriend gotta flight today. And she stayed over and she has got no clothes,can you loan her some?"

"Wait,did you just say...?"

"Yes,girlfriend,but it's fake,we're fake dating because she got some sort of talent and we are afraid she'll get hounded so Scooter signed her on and because I called her my girlfriend in repulse when responding to Lesley dud-"

"Lesley dud is bad,I get it now. So,I'll come over now,right? Do I need to bring Christian?"

"Yeah you can come over now,and yeah,bring him along. I know you'll take a long time to dress my girl up,anyways"

"I get to dress her up?! Yeah! What's her name?"

"Taylor,Taylor Lynn Evans. I'll fill you in later,be good to her when you get here,okay?"

"Hey,I'm Caitlin Beadles,I make friends,wherever I go!"

"Fine,fine...see you later!"

"Bye!"

Caitlin,Caitlin,Caitlin...the fashionista of the group. Well,of course,she's the ONLY girl!

Taylor's Point Of View :)

I took my phone out and called mum...

"Mum,I'll be in Singapore the next few days. Or week. Please call up Mr Principal and tell him just that. And yell Jake I freaking hate him. And,Eh,I was with Justin last night. His mother was home. I slept in the guest room. Okay."

"Whoa! Slow down,Honey! Okay,I got your note,I did...I'll just do as you said,okay? Have fun in Singapore,get something for me! And Jake...I'll tell him that and grill him as well,that all,Hun?"

"Yeah that's all,love you mum,bye!"

"Bye,hun..."

And that's why I love my mum,she doesn't ask about anything! I just love her soooooo much...

And Justin was now looking at me.

What?

I know,I know,I look like a mess right now.....

Oh well.

-10 minutes later-

The doorbell rang and Justin ran to open the door.

In came in Christian and Caitlin Beadles. Oh hot damn! I love Caitlin Beadles!!!

My mouth opened and Caitlin looked at me,smiling.

"Hi,you must be Taylor,I'm Caitlin. Heard you got yourself into a fix here...come on,I'll help ya!" she said and she took my wrist and brought me upstairs.

"So,hey,I'm Caitlin. :)"

"Y-Yeah,I know..."

"Haha,how's it like kissing Justin? Kinda incredible,huh? He's a good kisser ;) "

She dated him before,I know. And somehow I felt jealous of her...

"Well,Eh,yeah,I...."

"Haha,c'mon,let's get you started..."