=.=" Hello,amigos!

Justin's Point Of View

Well,the day was over and we went back to the hotel. As this was our last day with the girls,we had as much crazy as we wanted. Which was alot-Joa,can get real crazy. She rolled on the floor,screamed Favourite Girl and my name on kiddie rides and whipped her hair like crazy.

Yes..weird. I mean,she was always so,yknow what with me.

"I'll bathe first,Justin. ME IS IN THE BATHROOM." Taylor yelled and I heard her walked into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Oh well. Selena,Selena,Selena. Touchy subject...what is so good about that Cameron boy?

"PARTY LIKE ITS NOT,

PARTY LIKE ITS NOT,

(WHOA OH)

TO EVERYONE THAT'S HAVING THEIR-"

Hold up. What part of that sounds good?! Eeeeeew. If she wanted me back,I would gladly return but I got Taylor now.

Taylor Lynn Evans,

Born 26·6·95,

Favourite colours Blue and White,

Lucky and favourite number 26,

Born on a Tuesday,

Naturally black and brown hair,

Favourite celebrity's Favourite Girl,

Favourite song at the moment is

Enchanted by Favourite Girl.

But...its not like she likes me back,right? So,should I still go after her?

Wait,what am I saying? I never give up. Never,ever. I will get that girl. WILL.

Taylor's Point Of View

Selena just uhm,called me to tell me that maybe tomorrow was a good day to meet. I agreed,duh. And I,on the inside,is freaking out. What am I gonna wear?! What if she kills me?! Should I wear heels?! Everything just swam around my head as I sat in the tub,doing nothing at all,just. Sitting there.

"Drop everything now,

Meet me in the pouring rain,

Kiss me on the sidewalk,

Take away the pain,

Cause I see,Sparks Fly-"

I picked up my phone and a familiar voice chirped right into it. "Hello! Its Selena here,just wanna tell you that I'm here in Singapore! Marina Bay Sands,wanna meet me now? I can't wait to see you!" She went on and on and on.

"Yeah sure,okay? Which level you on?"

"Level.. Uhmmm...46! Room number #46-34! See you there!" and I heard a click. Sigh. Oh well,I quickly finished bathing and put my clothes on-An oversized elmo tshirt with a pair of shorts.

Then,instinctively,I walked out the bathroom. "Justin,go bathe. I'll go out fir awhile."

"Yeah,sure. Uh huh."

Idiot.

-------A/N

Geez,sorry I haven't uploaded in bout' a week? I'm busy and my final examinations starts next Thursday! So I may be M.I.A for two weeks? Yeah huh.

And the previous chapter...I did a little rant? And as I always say:"Sorry if I offended any Selenators in the making of this episodè." when I write about Sel getting evil in my story. Its all in all for the

story..really. And my rant was because I really couldn't take it any freaking more!

So Selenators,sorry.

oooooh yeah! Check tht video right there ------»» Two words:TOO CUTE. AHHHHHHHHH WATCH IT!

BTW,while I am M.I.A,go check my other book which is a series of One shots. I started the first one and tell me if I should continue. Mmmkay?

Till next time!

Quinny x)