Take This.

Justin's Point Of View...

I stood in my seat,waiting for Taylor to return. It's a wonder what love can do,because right now I am already missing her. I already miss her beside me,is this weird? I've never ever ever felt this way towards anybody before...Anybody.

I felt the sudden urge to walk up front and talk to the old people of whatever she wanted to tell them with her,with everyday having gotta pretend to be just friends. And with every kiss that we have to give to camera,I feel it marks something special but to her it may just be the endurance test God has given her.

UGH! Why must I fall for her right now? The constant embraces and kisses that was shared could just mean nothing to her...but it's all stepping stones towards my goal to her.

I will have to confess this feeling to somebody. ANYBODY. But I can't tell my crew,yet. They can't keep secrets,I've been there when that happened. What about...Allie?

"Hello my life sucks! Allie on the line!" she greeted the person on the other line,apparently so,me.

"Hey Allie! Can you keep a secret? Please?" it was hard to find someone that could keep secrets,especially a celebrity's...

"Well,of course I can!"

"Okay,Here goes now...I...I...I like Taylor,as in,I got a crush on her." I admitted through the line.

"Oh wow...that is just...wow....wow...wow...wow..........." she gasped,I could imagine her almost hyperventilating state right now. Typical Allie. "Well,that is nice to know,Bieber... Because,the two of you look so cute together. Make your move soon,okay? Sincerely,your future sister you never had...bye!" she gasped again and hung up.

All I could do was chuckle,future sister I never had,huh. Sounds nice...What? Does tha mean I want YO marry Taylor?! What?!

But that'd be nice...

What?!

That'd be nice,to marry Taylor...

What?!

Taylor's Point Of View...

"We gotta tell someone first,you know..." Ryan said to me. Tell someone about my crush? The only person

I could think of right now is Allie. Allie it is.

"Hello,Allie? I have a crush on Justin. Keep it secret for me. Or else....." I knew how she liked telling Justin stuff about me. That's why...

"SERIOUSLy?! Phew,...thats so much for one day..."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," she snapped immediately, "Okay,I'll keep it in the secret box. Hahahhaha...have a safe flight,honey bee!"

"Thanks,Allie bear...okay,bye now...."

"Bye" she whispered and hung up.

I look at the Old People,they were all looking out the window,fighting over what each cloud looked like now. Old people,pfft...

"Oh she's done!" Ryan exclaimed. Why do old people act so much like kids?

"Okay,so we thought and...we think that you should........."

Allie's Point Of View

With both Taylor and Justin telling me their deepest,darkest secret,I feel so...so excited.

They are going to fall in love with each other,that's for sure..but...how? How do I make them,confess to each other?

---A/N

So I wrote two different chapters and I'll post up both cause I can't make my mind up on which sounds better.

So,when the next post is up,most probably is continuing last chapter. So,yeah,it's like alternate plots. The next REAL chapter will make sense to both,for sure.

S'kay then!

Xoxo,Skittles Queen